Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Rookie award - Grand prize Awards, Finally Complete Award Lineup"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the joy of the awards.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, Park Chan-long, Kang Han-na, Kim Sae-rok and Lee Ju-young appeared as guests for the special Card, Im Going to Change Now feature.On this day, the members talked about each others recent talk before the guest appearance.Yoo Jae-Suk won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize at the end of last years awards ceremony, followed by the MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize, which won the Mens Rookie Award.I didnt expect it, but I won the Rookie Award yesterday, and I finally finished all the top line-ups, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk also mentioned Kim Jong Kook and Yang Se-chan, who received the best awards and right awards at SBS Entertainment Grand prize respectively.Ji Suk-jin teased Yang Se-chan, Your GFriend cried, but you did not cry.The GFriend of Yang Se-chan mentioned by him is Jeon So-min, who is driving Running Man to the love line all the time.Haha said, Yang Se-chan was drunk at the dinner party and said, Now I will do what my heart tells me to do.
Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the joy of the awards.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, Park Chan-long, Kang Han-na, Kim Sae-rok and Lee Ju-young appeared as guests for the special Card, Im Going to Change Now feature.On this day, the members talked about each others recent talk before the guest appearance.Yoo Jae-Suk won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize at the end of last years awards ceremony, followed by the MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize, which won the Mens Rookie Award.I didnt expect it, but I won the Rookie Award yesterday, and I finally finished all the top line-ups, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk also mentioned Kim Jong Kook and Yang Se-chan, who received the best awards and right awards at SBS Entertainment Grand prize respectively.Ji Suk-jin teased Yang Se-chan, Your GFriend cried, but you did not cry.The GFriend of Yang Se-chan mentioned by him is Jeon So-min, who is driving Running Man to the love line all the time.Haha said, Yang Se-chan was drunk at the dinner party and said, Now I will do what my heart tells me to do.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the joy of the Awards.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, Park Chan-long, Kang Han-na, Kim Sae-rok and Lee Ju-young appeared as guests for the special 'Card, I'm Going to Change Now' feature.

On this day, the members talked about each other's recent talk before the guest appearance. Yoo Jae-Suk won the SBS Entertainment Grand prize at the end of last year's Awards ceremony, followed by the MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand prize, which won the Men's Rookie award. “I didn’t expect it, but I won the Rookie award yesterday, and I finally finished all the top line-ups,” he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk also mentioned Kim Jong Kook and Yang Se-chan, who received the best Awards and right Awards at SBS Entertainment Grand prize respectively. Ji Suk-jin teased Yang Se-chan, "Your GFriend cried, but you did not cry." The GFriend of Yang Se-chan mentioned by him is Jeon So-min, who is driving Running Man' to the love line all the time. Haha said, "Yang Se-chan was drunk at the dinner party and said," Now I will do what my heart tells me to do. "