Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Keum Sae-rok, Running Man' Plug Lee Ju-young in the second appearance"

Keum Sae-rok reveals his friendship with Lee Ju-youngOn SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, Keum Sae-rok, Lee Ju-young, Park Chan-long and Kang Han-na appeared and reported their recent situation.I heard that Keum Sae-rok and Lee Ju-young are close friends, said Yoo Jae-Suk.Keum Sae-rok said, I appeared in the movie Dokjeon .When I first appeared on Running Man, I was nervous, so I told you I wanted to come out with my close sister, said Keum Sae-rok.Mr. Keum Sae-rok has made an acquaintance for his second appearance, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened to Keum Sae-rok.On the other hand, Ji Suk-jin has never put his own person in 10 years, he joked and laughed.Ji Suk-jin added, I am barely holding out, and made viewers laugh.

Keum Sae-rok reveals his friendship with Lee Ju-young

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, Keum Sae-rok, Lee Ju-young, Park Chan-long and Kang Han-na appeared and reported their recent situation.

“I heard that Keum Sae-rok and Lee Ju-young are close friends,” said Yoo Jae-Suk. Keum Sae-rok said, "I appeared in the movie" Dokjeon ".

“When I first appeared on Running Man, I was nervous, so I told you I wanted to come out with my close sister,” said Keum Sae-rok.

“Mr. Keum Sae-rok has made an acquaintance for his second appearance,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened to Keum Sae-rok. “On the other hand, Ji Suk-jin has never put his own person in 10 years,” he joked and laughed. Ji Suk-jin added, "I am barely holding out," and made viewers laugh.