Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Keum Sae-rok, Plug Your acquaintance in Only Second Appearance"

Actor Keum Sae-rok gave his second appearance on Running Man.On the afternoon of the 19th, SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared as a guest by Kang Na Keum Sae-rok Park Chan-long Lee Ju-young.Keum Sae-rok said, I was awkward to come out with those who were not close to me last time I filmed, he said. I told the production team that I wanted to come out with my close sister to show my charm properly.So Yoo Jae-Suk said: Keum Sae-rok stuck an acquaintance in his second appearance, the influence is really great.I have never put my person in my life while broadcasting for 10 years. Ji Suk-jin added, I am barely holding out.

Actor Keum Sae-rok gave his second appearance on Running Man'.

On the afternoon of the 19th, SBS entertainment program Running Man' appeared as a guest by Kang Na Keum Sae-rok Park Chan-long Lee Ju-young.

Keum Sae-rok said, "I was awkward to come out with those who were not close to me last time I filmed," he said. "I told the production team that I wanted to come out with my close sister to show my charm properly."

So Yoo Jae-Suk said: "Keum Sae-rok stuck an acquaintance in his second appearance, the influence is really great. "I have never put my person in my life while broadcasting for 10 years." Ji Suk-jin added, "I am barely holding out."