Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "I am banned from 'English language language fairy tale book' by my child JiHo" Why?

In SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted today (26th), the story of the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk being ignored by his son JiHo will be revealed.In a recent filming, the members had time to talk about the New Years pledge on New Years Day, and the troubles of two fathers, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who had children, were revealed.Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man, made other members wonder by revealing his desire to learn in the new year.Haha said, In fact, when my son Dream was six years old, I knew that my father did not know English language language well.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Hahas story, said, I always read English language language fairy tales to my son JiHo. But when I was seven years old, he said, Do not read it now.I can not read it anymore because I have a bad English language language pronunciation. The story of two Fathers Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who can not hear without tears, can be found in Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.

In SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted today (26th), the story of the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk being ignored by his son JiHo will be revealed.

In a recent filming, the members had time to talk about the New Year's pledge on New Year's Day, and the troubles of two Fathers, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who had children, were revealed. Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man', made other members wonder by revealing his desire to "learn in the new year". Haha said, "In fact, when my son Dream was six years old, I knew that my Father did not know English language language well."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Haha's story, said, "I always read English language language fairy tales to my son JiHo. But when I was seven years old, he said, 'Do not read it now.' I can not read it anymore because I have a bad English language language pronunciation. "

The story of 'two Fathers' Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who can not hear without tears, can be found in Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.