"Running Man" Yang Se-chan, Jung So-min, "Do as my Heart tells me."

Yang Se-chan and Jung So-min again boasted of Chemie as a pair.On the afternoon of the 19th, SBS weekend entertainment Running Man, Yang Se-chan chose Jung So-min and showed Running Man official love line chemistry.Yang started the first time while she was in the process of Going to see you now. The partner decision was made by giving Dolls to her favorite opponent.Yang said, I hope the wink is pretty and hairy. And Jung So-min was already in front of me before the start and laughed.Yang Se-chan, who looked back, said, I see a wink before I choose, and Haha said, Why is he doing what your Heart tells me?Yang Se-chan said, My Heart does what I do. So, again, Is not it a real love line? When the members drove the atmosphere, Jung So-min said, What if I give it seriously?In the end, Yang Se-chan and Jung So-min became pairs.On the other hand, Running Man guest appeared on the day, and Kim Sang-rok, Lee Ju-young, Park Chan-long and Kang Na appeared and showed witty dedication and charm.

Yang Se-chan and Jung So-min again boasted of Chemie as a pair.

On the afternoon of the 19th, SBS weekend entertainment Running Man', Yang Se-chan chose Jung So-min and showed Running Man' official love line chemistry.

Yang started the first time while she was in the process of "Going to see you now." The partner decision was made by giving Dolls to her favorite opponent.

Yang said, "I hope the wink is pretty and hairy." And Jung So-min was already in front of me before the start and laughed.

Yang Se-chan, who looked back, said, "I see a wink before I choose," and Haha said, "Why is he doing what your Heart tells me?"

Yang Se-chan said, "My Heart does what I do." So, again, "Is not it a real love line?" When the members drove the atmosphere, Jung So-min said, "What if I give it seriously?" In the end, Yang Se-chan and Jung So-min became pairs.

On the other hand, Running Man' guest appeared on the day, and Kim Sang-rok, Lee Ju-young, Park Chan-long and Kang Na appeared and showed witty dedication and charm.