Running Man' Keum Sae-rok Dream Tree Lee Ju-young '2020 entertainment expectation'

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 19th, Kang Han-Na, Keum Sae-rok, Park Cho-rong and Lee Ju-young appeared in the hot expectation in 2020.On this day, Keum Sae-rok appeared in the movie Dokjeon together with Lee Ju-young, who became a best friend.I did not play much more because I did not have any friends among the guest, he said. I want to be with my best person in this second appearance. Yoo Jae-Suk said, In a word, Keum Sae-rok put Lee Ju-young in.In addition, the gold color book said, I received intensive dance lessons for one day from the drama Dancing 9 and the drama The Fever Priest because I did not dance well last time.Keum Sae-roks best friend Lee Ju-young, who is hard but is somewhat clumsy, laughed at the reaction of Is not the wooden doll dancing?Park Cho-rong also revealed his inversion martial arts skills that he had polished for eight years, revealing his cute appearance and other powerful anti-war charm.In addition, Running Man Half Fixed Kang Han-Na came back to Running Man in about two months and enjoyed the rusty entertainment feeling.In I am going to meet you now before the partner decision, if you meet your ideal type, give a doll and confirm the couple.Kim Jong-kook has been nominated by Keum Sae-rok and Lee Ju-young, who are completely unexpected.Lee Ju-young said, I want to win rather than fun, but Keum Sae-rok expressed affection, saying, I like you so much.However, Kim Jong-kook refused both of them, saying, I will protect your friendship.Keum Sae-rok revealed his aspirations of becoming a star like Hannah senior and received Choices from Ji Suk-jin.Lee Ju-young, following Kim Jong-kook, also came out to Lee Kwang-soo saying to be funny with someone you know, but was rejected.However, I did not give in to this, but I was actively approaching Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, I just need to be excited.Jeon So-min was struggling throughout the mission by Choicesing a large tube that covered the front view.Jeon So-min said, Im working really hard, but because of the large size, I keep interrupting the team, as well as doing the mission, Why pick this and take it!, I lie there for a while and received all kinds of pins and bedding.The team members were angry and grumbled to Jeon So-min and even told him to get out of the mission, but Jeon So-min did not give in and worked hard on the mission.Even he seemed to get used to adapting to the large tube, and he was cheered by the decisive moment scoring.Keum Sae-rok, who had a royal hand, played, but Jeon So-mins defenses won the championship.The first Kim Jong-kook - Kang Han-Na couple will remain in the current state with the exchange of elemental cards for Yang Se-chan.Second-placed Yang Se-chan - The Jeon So-min couple changed the penalty card for Jeon So-min and the card for Park Cho-rong.But Park Cho-rongs card was also a penalty card.The second mission was to replace the first-placed Yoo Jae-Suk - Lee Ju-young couple in the Speed Primary Game with Lee Ju-youngs fire card and Keum Sae-roks wooden card.The second-ranked Haha-Song Ji-hyo couple swapped Song Ji-hyos elemental card for Park Cho-rongs penalty card, which they exchanged for Jeon So-min.The final mission is I see your body movements: You have to put on a pose and get a water balloon after touching the same color pad.Haha watched Kim Jong-kook - Kang Han-Na couple and said, It looks good on me.Kim Jong-kook was angry at Haha, saying, This is the worst thing I have ever done. He laughed, saying, There are 30 people who call him brother.Kim Jong-kook - Kang Han-Na touched the pad with a couple cross, and only Kang Han-Na was hit by a water balloon thrown by Yoo Jae-Suk - Lee Ju-young couple.Kang Han-Na said, I thought I was hitting the back with a river punch.No teamkill Ji Suk-jin hit Keum Sae-rok; when the location was exposed to Keum Sae-roks screams, he took all the water balloons and gave a big laugh.Ji Suk-jin shouted Youre not you, aint you? behind the tent, and after confirming Keum Sae-roks performance, he brazenly said, Did I say I would make a star?Eventually, in the final exchange, Song Ji-hyo, who was a penalty card, changed his fate in exchange for Lee Kwang-soo, who had a commodity card.Song Ji-hyo - Haha couple presented air purifiers, a commodity, to their extended family, Lee Ju-young.
On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 19th, Kang Han-Na, Keum Sae-rok, Park Cho-rong and Lee Ju-young appeared in the hot expectation in 2020.On this day, Keum Sae-rok appeared in the movie Dokjeon together with Lee Ju-young, who became a best friend.I did not play much more because I did not have any friends among the guest, he said. I want to be with my best person in this second appearance. Yoo Jae-Suk said, In a word, Keum Sae-rok put Lee Ju-young in.In addition, the gold color book said, I received intensive dance lessons for one day from the drama Dancing 9 and the drama The Fever Priest because I did not dance well last time.Keum Sae-roks best friend Lee Ju-young, who is hard but is somewhat clumsy, laughed at the reaction of Is not the wooden doll dancing?Park Cho-rong also revealed his inversion martial arts skills that he had polished for eight years, revealing his cute appearance and other powerful anti-war charm.In addition, Running Man Half Fixed Kang Han-Na came back to Running Man in about two months and enjoyed the rusty entertainment feeling.In I am going to meet you now before the partner decision, if you meet your ideal type, give a doll and confirm the couple.Kim Jong-kook has been nominated by Keum Sae-rok and Lee Ju-young, who are completely unexpected.Lee Ju-young said, I want to win rather than fun, but Keum Sae-rok expressed affection, saying, I like you so much.However, Kim Jong-kook refused both of them, saying, I will protect your friendship.Keum Sae-rok revealed his aspirations of becoming a star like Hannah senior and received Choices from Ji Suk-jin.Lee Ju-young, following Kim Jong-kook, also came out to Lee Kwang-soo saying to be funny with someone you know, but was rejected.However, I did not give in to this, but I was actively approaching Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, I just need to be excited.Jeon So-min was struggling throughout the mission by Choicesing a large tube that covered the front view.Jeon So-min said, Im working really hard, but because of the large size, I keep interrupting the team, as well as doing the mission, Why pick this and take it!, I lie there for a while and received all kinds of pins and bedding.The team members were angry and grumbled to Jeon So-min and even told him to get out of the mission, but Jeon So-min did not give in and worked hard on the mission.Even he seemed to get used to adapting to the large tube, and he was cheered by the decisive moment scoring.Keum Sae-rok, who had a royal hand, played, but Jeon So-mins defenses won the championship.The first Kim Jong-kook - Kang Han-Na couple will remain in the current state with the exchange of elemental cards for Yang Se-chan.Second-placed Yang Se-chan - The Jeon So-min couple changed the penalty card for Jeon So-min and the card for Park Cho-rong.But Park Cho-rongs card was also a penalty card.The second mission was to replace the first-placed Yoo Jae-Suk - Lee Ju-young couple in the Speed Primary Game with Lee Ju-youngs fire card and Keum Sae-roks wooden card.The second-ranked Haha-Song Ji-hyo couple swapped Song Ji-hyos elemental card for Park Cho-rongs penalty card, which they exchanged for Jeon So-min.The final mission is I see your body movements: You have to put on a pose and get a water balloon after touching the same color pad.Haha watched Kim Jong-kook - Kang Han-Na couple and said, It looks good on me.Kim Jong-kook was angry at Haha, saying, This is the worst thing I have ever done. He laughed, saying, There are 30 people who call him brother.Kim Jong-kook - Kang Han-Na touched the pad with a couple cross, and only Kang Han-Na was hit by a water balloon thrown by Yoo Jae-Suk - Lee Ju-young couple.Kang Han-Na said, I thought I was hitting the back with a river punch.No teamkill Ji Suk-jin hit Keum Sae-rok; when the location was exposed to Keum Sae-roks screams, he took all the water balloons and gave a big laugh.Ji Suk-jin shouted Youre not you, aint you? behind the tent, and after confirming Keum Sae-roks performance, he brazenly said, Did I say I would make a star?Eventually, in the final exchange, Song Ji-hyo, who was a penalty card, changed his fate in exchange for Lee Kwang-soo, who had a commodity card.Song Ji-hyo - Haha couple presented air purifiers, a commodity, to their extended family, Lee Ju-young.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 19th, Kang Han-Na, Keum Sae-rok, Park Cho-rong and Lee Ju-young appeared in the hot expectation in 2020.

On this day, Keum Sae-rok appeared in the movie "Dokjeon" together with Lee Ju-young, who became a best friend. "I did not play much more because I did not have any friends among the guest," he said. "I want to be with my best person in this second appearance." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "In a word, Keum Sae-rok put Lee Ju-young in."

In addition, the gold color book said, "I received intensive dance lessons for one day from the drama 'Dancing 9' and the drama 'The Fever Priest' because I did not dance well last time." Keum Sae-rok's best friend Lee Ju-young, who is hard but is somewhat clumsy, laughed at the reaction of "Is not the wooden doll dancing?"

Park Cho-rong also revealed his inversion martial arts skills that he had polished for eight years, revealing his cute appearance and other powerful anti-war charm. In addition, Running Man Half Fixed' Kang Han-Na came back to Running Man' in about two months and enjoyed the rusty entertainment feeling.

In 'I am going to meet you now before the partner decision', if you meet your ideal type, give a doll and confirm the couple. Kim Jong-kook has been nominated by Keum Sae-rok and Lee Ju-young, who are completely unexpected. Lee Ju-young said, "I want to win rather than fun," but Keum Sae-rok expressed affection, saying, "I like you so much."

However, Kim Jong-kook refused both of them, saying, "I will protect your friendship."

Keum Sae-rok revealed his aspirations of "becoming a star like Hannah senior" and received Choices from Ji Suk-jin. Lee Ju-young, following Kim Jong-kook, also came out to Lee Kwang-soo saying "to be funny with someone you know," but was rejected. However, I did not give in to this, but I was actively approaching Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, "I just need to be excited."

Jeon So-min was struggling throughout the mission by Choicesing a large tube that covered the front view. Jeon So-min said, "I'm working really hard," but because of the large size, I keep interrupting the team, as well as doing the mission, "Why pick this and take it! "", "I lie there for a while" and received all kinds of pins and bedding.

The team members were angry and grumbled to Jeon So-min and even told him to get out of the mission, but Jeon So-min did not give in and worked hard on the mission. Even he seemed to get used to adapting to the large tube, and he was cheered by the decisive moment scoring. Keum Sae-rok, who had a royal hand, played, but Jeon So-min's defenses won the championship.

The first Kim Jong-kook - Kang Han-Na couple will remain in the current state with the exchange of elemental cards for Yang Se-chan. Second-placed Yang Se-chan - The Jeon So-min couple changed the penalty card for Jeon So-min and the card for Park Cho-rong. But Park Cho-rong's card was also a penalty card.

The second mission was to replace the first-placed Yoo Jae-Suk - Lee Ju-young couple in the Speed Primary Game with Lee Ju-young's fire card and Keum Sae-rok's wooden card. The second-ranked Haha-Song Ji-hyo couple swapped Song Ji-hyo's elemental card for Park Cho-rong's penalty card, which they exchanged for Jeon So-min.

The final mission is 'I see your body movements': You have to put on a pose and get a water balloon after Touching the same color pad. Haha watched Kim Jong-kook - Kang Han-Na couple and said, "It looks good on me." Kim Jong-kook was angry at Haha, saying, "This is the worst thing I have ever done." He laughed, saying, "There are 30 people who call him brother." Kim Jong-kook - Kang Han-Na Touched the pad with a couple cross, and only Kang Han-Na was hit by a water balloon thrown by Yoo Jae-Suk - Lee Ju-young couple. Kang Han-Na said, "I thought I was hitting the back with a river punch."

"No teamkill" Ji Suk-jin hit Keum Sae-rok; when the location was exposed to Keum Sae-rok's screams, he took all the water balloons and gave a big laugh. Ji Suk-jin shouted "You're not you, ain't you?" behind the tent, and after confirming Keum Sae-rok's performance, he brazenly said, "Did I say I would make a star?"

Eventually, in the final exchange, Song Ji-hyo, who was a penalty card, changed his fate in exchange for Lee Kwang-soo, who had a commodity card. Song Ji-hyo - Haha couple presented air purifiers, a commodity, to their extended family, Lee Ju-young.