Running Man' Station art "Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan, Fuck The Princess and the Matchmaker...The Princess and the Matchmaker"

The Princess and the Matchmaker results from Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan have been revealed.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 26th, Running Mans 2020 New Year fortune was revealed.On the day of the show, Park Sung-joon Station art appeared for the New Years fortune-telling of Running Man members; he said of Jeon So-min, Its a gem born in spring.I have a sense of gold, he said. I have developed feelings and inspiration, but I have a lot of delusions, things, people, and obsession.The year of 2020 is the year when I can meet my natural life as I join my husbands position, he said.So, Jeon So-min asked, When is there a possibility to meet? And Station art said, It is good after spring on February 4, and there is a kite with a person who is old and old.Running Man, who heard this, said, Saechan is sad, do not pretend to be okay.Station art said, There is a good person among the Running Man members, he said.The Princess and the Matchmaker of the two people is the same age, but the Fucking Princess and the Matchmaker was surprised by everyone.If you stick like a shit and once you have a relationship, you will not be cut off, and if you marry, you will not be divorced, Station art said.Then Jeon So-min laughed, saying, Because I dont allow a divorce.Station art also said, Yang Se-chan has a petulant temperament to do anything because his opponent is cute and lovely.It is hard to give enough satisfaction because it is not enough and lacking. Jeon So-min said, Yes, but recently I ate meat with Sechan.Theres a warm side, he praised Yang Se-chan.

The Princess and the Matchmaker results from Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan have been revealed.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 26th, Running Man's 2020 New Year fortune was revealed.

On the day of the show, Park Sung-joon Station art appeared for the New Year's fortune-telling of Running Man members; he said of Jeon So-min, "It's a gem born in spring. "I have a sense of gold," he said. "I have developed feelings and inspiration, but I have a lot of delusions, things, people, and obsession."

"The year of 2020 is the year when I can meet my natural life as I join my husband's position," he said.

So, Jeon So-min asked, "When is there a possibility to meet?" And Station art said, "It is good after spring on February 4, and there is a kite with a person who is old and old."

Running Man, who heard this, said, "Saechan is sad, do not pretend to be okay."

Station art said, "There is a good person among the Running Man members," he said. The Princess and the Matchmaker of the two people is the same age, but the Fucking Princess and the Matchmaker "was surprised by everyone.

"If you stick like a shit and once you have a relationship, you will not be cut off, and if you marry, you will not be divorced," Station art said. Then Jeon So-min laughed, saying, "Because I don't allow a divorce."

Station art also said, "Yang Se-chan has a petulant temperament to do anything because his opponent is cute and lovely. It is hard to give enough satisfaction because it is not enough and lacking. "Jeon So-min said," Yes, but recently I ate meat with Sechan. There's a warm side," he praised Yang Se-chan.