Running Man' Kim Sung-oh, Lie Touken Ranbu in the situation "I can not"

Running Man Kim Sung-oh vomited a fury in the situation where the lie is Touken Ranbu.Actor Jang So-ra, Ahn Jae-hong, Kim Sung-oh and Jeon Yeo-bin of the movie I Do not Happen appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th.On this day, Actors received a mission to take Running Man members into their cars as team leaders of each team.Kim Sung-oh had to burn Jeon So-min and Kim Jong-kook.Kim Sung-oh, who doesnt know the phone number of the two, asked Ahn Jae-hong but did not answer.Kim Sung-oh then spent an hour searching for members; however, he was rejected amid a situation where the lie was Touken Ranbu.At this time Kim Sung-oh found Kim Jong-kook.Kim Sung-oh said we have to burn Kim Jong-kook, but Kim Jong-kook did not believe either.Kim Sung-oh said, I dont think I can do this. I got up at 5:00 in the morning and Im lying.I do not believe in everything, I do not answer the phone, he said.Kim Jong-kook then quipped numbly, I dont believe it more because (devil specialization) Kim Sung-oh, Kim Sung-oh appealed, Im going to go, is this making sense?

Running Man' Kim Sung-oh vomited a fury in the situation where the lie is Touken Ranbu.

Actor Jang So-ra, Ahn Jae-hong, Kim Sung-oh and Jeon Yeo-bin of the movie "I Do not Happen" appeared on sbs entertainment Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th.

On this day, Actors received a mission to take Running Man' members into their cars as team leaders of each team. Kim Sung-oh had to burn Jeon So-min and Kim Jong-kook. Kim Sung-oh, who doesn't know the phone number of the two, asked Ahn Jae-hong but did not answer.

Kim Sung-oh then spent an hour searching for members; however, he was rejected amid a situation where the lie was Touken Ranbu.

At this time Kim Sung-oh found Kim Jong-kook. Kim Sung-oh said "we have to burn Kim Jong-kook," but Kim Jong-kook did not believe either.

Kim Sung-oh said, "I don't think I can do this. I got up at 5:00 in the morning and I'm lying. I do not believe in everything, I do not answer the phone, "he said.

Kim Jong-kook then quipped numbly, "I don't believe it more because (devil specialization) Kim Sung-oh," Kim Sung-oh appealed, "I'm going to go, is this making sense?"