Running Man' Keum Sae-rok, 'shoulder dance' learned from Eum Moon-suk...' Dodo 'face

Seoul=) = Running Man Keum Sae-rok showed off Big fun by showing shoulder dance.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, 2020 expectant Keum Sae-rok Lee Ju-young Park Chan-long appeared as a guest.Keum Sae-rok, who appeared on the Running Man for the second time, said, I was nervous when I first appeared. I came out together because I wanted to appear with my close sister.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I put my acquaintance in the second appearance. Seokjin has never put an acquaintance in my brother for 10 years.Ji Suk-jin added, I can not stand alone.Keum Sae-rok said he had learned to dance to Eum Moon-suk, who appeared on Dancing Nine, saying, I received intensive dance lessons for a day ahead of Running Man appearance.Keum Sae-rok, who was confident soon, showed a strange dance with his shoulders and laughed.In particular, Keum Sae-rok laughed at the members smiles while they were playing the game.

Seoul=) = Running Man' Keum Sae-rok showed off Big fun by showing shoulder dance.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, 2020 expectant Keum Sae-rok Lee Ju-young Park Chan-long appeared as a guest.

Keum Sae-rok, who appeared on the "Running Man" for the second time, said, "I was nervous when I first appeared." "I came out together because I wanted to appear with my close sister."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I put my acquaintance in the second appearance. Seokjin has never put an acquaintance in my brother for 10 years." Ji Suk-jin added, "I can not stand alone."

Keum Sae-rok said he had learned to dance to Eum Moon-suk, who appeared on Dancing Nine, saying, "I received intensive dance lessons for a day ahead of Running Man' appearance.

Keum Sae-rok, who was confident soon, showed a strange dance with his shoulders and laughed. In particular, Keum Sae-rok laughed at the members' smiles while they were playing the game.