Running Man' Keum Sae-rok, members Park Jang-daeso made shoulder dance "Learn to Eum Moon-suk"

Keum Sae-rok gave a big laugh with a shoulder dance.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 19th, Keum Sae-rok Lee Ju-young Park Chan-long appeared as a guest.I took dance lessons ahead of my appearance on Running Man, I learned from Dancing Nine Eum Moon-suk, Keum Sae-rok said on the day.Afterwards, I started dancing with my shoulders, and the members did not stop laughing at the strange movements.On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Keum Sae-rok gave a big laugh with a shoulder dance.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 19th, Keum Sae-rok Lee Ju-young Park Chan-long appeared as a guest.

"I took dance lessons ahead of my appearance on Running Man', I learned from 'Dancing Nine' Eum Moon-suk," Keum Sae-rok said on the day.

Afterwards, I started dancing with my shoulders, and the members did not stop laughing at the strange movements.

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.