Running Man' Keum Sae-rok, Lee Ju-young Introduction "Best Sister" Taken Like 'Believer'...Sshoulder Dance

Keum Sae-rok presented shoulder danceOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 19th, Keum Sae-rok showed a dance performance with Lee Ju-young as a guest.On the day of the broadcast, Keum Sae-rok introduced Lee Ju-young as Believer.I was nervous and nervous, he said. I told him I wanted to come out with my close Sister this time.Yoo Jae-Suk said, In a word, Mr. Sarok has put his acquaintance in his second appearance, and the members added, It is influential.Ji Suk-jin said, I barely survive.Keum Sae-rok said, I came to Moon Seok-hyun, who is like a hot-blooded priest , for a day lesson. It is a dance that is only performed with my shoulders.Ive done well before, its an Actor and a dance to my Dancing Nine brother, Yoo Jae-Suk added.On the dance of Keum Sae-rok, the members laughed, saying, It is good expression, I made it, I use a lot of shoulders.

Keum Sae-rok presented 'shoulder dance'

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 19th, Keum Sae-rok showed a dance performance with Lee Ju-young as a guest.

On the day of the broadcast, Keum Sae-rok introduced Lee Ju-young as "Believer". "I was nervous and nervous," he said. "I told him I wanted to come out with my close Sister this time."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "In a word, Mr. Sarok has put his acquaintance in his second appearance," and the members added, "It is influential." Ji Suk-jin said, "I barely survive."

Keum Sae-rok said, "I came to Moon Seok-hyun, who is like a" hot-blooded priest ", for a day lesson. It is a dance that is only performed with my shoulders. "I've done well before, it's an Actor and a dance to my Dancing Nine brother," Yoo Jae-Suk added.

On the dance of Keum Sae-rok, the members laughed, saying, "It is good expression", "I made it", "I use a lot of shoulders".