Running Man' Kang Tae-oh, "I originally liked sister" to Jeon So-min Confessions

Actor Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh formed pink air currents.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 5th, Kang Tae-oh, Hyosung, Heo Kyung-hwan and others appeared and competed with the members.On this day, Jeon So-min was eliminated due to suspicion of the members and headed to the waiting room of the dropout.Kang Tae-oh, who was in the waiting room in advance, said, I did not tell you that it was burdensome, but I originally liked the sitter.When Jeon So-min was delighted that he was good to drop out, Kang Tae-oh said, But it was really fun. It was sweat and made Jeon So-min embarrassed.Then, Jeon So-min said, Did you see Yondou?When asked, I saw both of them, he said, but I was embarrassed to ask if I could marriage with such a woman.

Actor Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh formed pink air currents.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 5th, Kang Tae-oh, Hyosung, Heo Kyung-hwan and others appeared and competed with the members.

On this day, Jeon So-min was eliminated due to suspicion of the members and headed to the waiting room of the dropout. Kang Tae-oh, who was in the waiting room in advance, said, "I did not tell you that it was burdensome, but I originally liked the sitter."

When Jeon So-min was delighted that he was "good to drop out," Kang Tae-oh said, "But it was really fun. It was" sweat "and made Jeon So-min embarrassed. Then, Jeon So-min said, "Did you see Yondou? When asked, "I saw both of them," he said, "but I was embarrassed to ask if I could marriage with such a woman."