Running Man' Jean So-minYang Se-chan, 2nd Monday couple? "I'll Follow Heart"

Running Man Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min predicted the birth of the second Monday couple.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 19th, the appearance of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min, who became partners in the partner decision-making match, got on the air.On the day of the broadcast, Haha said, I told Jeon So-min that I will do what my Heart tells me.Then, the partner decision-making game began, and Yang Se-chan said, I hope that Wink will come out.Before the start, Jeon So-min, who came out in front of Yang Se-chan, winked at the camera, and Yang Se-chan showed a gum fullness smile.He chose Jeon So-min to form a pink air current, saying, I will do what Heart says.On the previous 12th broadcast, Jeon So-min embraced Yang Se-chan, who wrote a gorilla mask, and expressed affection for cute.I even kissed and surprised everyone.In the final name tag torn game on the day, Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-mins abnormal airflow was captured.On the day of Yang Se-chans talk, Jeon So-min took out his cell phone and started taking him, and Yoo Jae-Suk and the members drove him to Why do you take it on your personal cell phone when there are so many cameras, Is not it what you want to see later?The production team added a smile by posting the caption, I fill my heart with broadcasting.The Running Man listeners are showing their expectation that the second Monday Couple will be born after Song Ji-hyo - Gary.
Running Man Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min predicted the birth of the second Monday couple.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 19th, the appearance of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min, who became partners in the partner decision-making match, got on the air.On the day of the broadcast, Haha said, I told Jeon So-min that I will do what my Heart tells me.Then, the partner decision-making game began, and Yang Se-chan said, I hope that Wink will come out.Before the start, Jeon So-min, who came out in front of Yang Se-chan, winked at the camera, and Yang Se-chan showed a gum fullness smile.He chose Jeon So-min to form a pink air current, saying, I will do what Heart says.On the previous 12th broadcast, Jeon So-min embraced Yang Se-chan, who wrote a gorilla mask, and expressed affection for cute.I even kissed and surprised everyone.In the final name tag torn game on the day, Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-mins abnormal airflow was captured.On the day of Yang Se-chans talk, Jeon So-min took out his cell phone and started taking him, and Yoo Jae-Suk and the members drove him to Why do you take it on your personal cell phone when there are so many cameras, Is not it what you want to see later?The production team added a smile by posting the caption, I fill my heart with broadcasting.The Running Man listeners are showing their expectation that the second Monday Couple will be born after Song Ji-hyo - Gary.

Running Man' Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min predicted the birth of the second 'Monday couple'.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 19th, the appearance of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min, who became partners in the partner decision-making match, got on the air.

On the day of the broadcast, Haha said, "I told Jeon So-min that I will do what my Heart tells me." Then, the partner decision-making game began, and Yang Se-chan said, "I hope that Wink will come out."

Before the start, Jeon So-min, who came out in front of Yang Se-chan, winked at the camera, and Yang Se-chan showed a 'gum fullness' smile. He chose Jeon So-min to form a pink air current, saying, "I will do what Heart says."

On the previous 12th broadcast, Jeon So-min embraced Yang Se-chan, who wrote a gorilla mask, and expressed affection for "cute". I even kissed and surprised everyone.

In the final Name tag torn game on the day, Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min's abnormal airflow was captured. On the day of Yang Se-chan's talk, Jeon So-min took out his cell phone and started taking him, and Yoo Jae-Suk and the members drove him to "Why do you take it on your personal cell phone when there are so many cameras," "Is not it what you want to see later?" The production team added a smile by posting the caption, 'I fill my Heart with broadcasting.'

The Running Man' listeners are showing their expectation that the second 'Monday couple' will be born after Song Ji-hyo - Gary.