Running Man' Jeon So-min, "I saw 'sweat' scene" Kang Tae-oh said 'embarrassment + embarrassment'

Seoul=) = Jeon So-min has a look of embarrassment at Kang Tae-ohs mention of sweat.SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 5th appeared on Actor Kang Tae-oh, singer Yoyomi, and broadcaster Heo Kyung-hwan and performed I am Actor Race.Kang Tae-oh and Jeon So-min were the first to be eliminated on the day.Kang Tae-oh showed interest in Jeon So-min, saying he liked the usual Running Man.Kang Tae-oh said, I really liked my original sister, thrilling Jeon So-min, who said, Im out and Im good to have two.Please close the door. However, Kang Tae-oh mentioned one of Jeon So-mins humiliation arms sweat scene and said, I also saw sweat scene and it was really fun.Jeon So-min asked if he had seen his extraordinary makeup Yondu with a embarrassed look, and Kang Tae-oh nodded.Kang Tae-oh said, I saw it all.It was really fun. Its not a joke. So, Jeon So-min asked, Can you marriage with a Yondu woman?Kang Tae-oh laughed, saying, Do not look so burdened.

Seoul=) = Jeon So-min has a look of embarrassment at Kang Tae-oh's mention of 'sweat'.

SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 5th appeared on Actor Kang Tae-oh, singer Yoyomi, and broadcaster Heo Kyung-hwan and performed 'I am Actor' Race.

Kang Tae-oh and Jeon So-min were the first to be eliminated on the day. Kang Tae-oh showed interest in Jeon So-min, saying he liked the usual Running Man'. Kang Tae-oh said, "I really liked my original sister," thrilling Jeon So-min, who said, "I'm out and I'm good to have two. Please close the door. "

However, Kang Tae-oh mentioned one of Jeon So-min's "humiliation" "arms sweat" scene and said, "I also saw 'sweat' scene and it was really fun." Jeon So-min asked if he had seen his extraordinary makeup 'Yondu' with a embarrassed look, and Kang Tae-oh nodded.

Kang Tae-oh said, "I saw it all.It was really fun. It's not a joke." So, Jeon So-min asked, "Can you marriage with a 'Yondu' woman?" Kang Tae-oh laughed, saying, "Do not look so burdened."