Running Man' Jeon So-min, pink encounter with ideal type Ahn Jae-hong ..

Actor Jeon So-min has a second meeting with Ahn Jae-hongOn the afternoon of the 5th, SBS entertainment program Running Man, Jeon So-min received a call from Ahn Jae-hong, who appeared as a guest.It was the second meeting after shooting CF together, but as Jeon So-min was revealed to be an ideal type, I could not hide my excitement before meeting.When Jeon So-min first encountered Ahn Jae-hong, he ran to one step and expressed his pleasure, shouting Jan Hong-ah, and Ahn Jae-hong also said, Somin, how are you?I asked him in a friendly voice.Especially, Jeon So-min seems to be excited since he met Ahn Jae-hong. He played the drama Meloga Constitution OST I felt your shampoo in the shaking flowers song, and when I met my eyes, I sent a love look with the song.In addition, Jeon So-min moved in a car with Ahn Jae-hong and expressed aggressively, saying, I do not want to get out of this car even if I am not a team with Ahn Jae-hong. And Jeon So-mins heart was smiled and formed a strange pink atmosphere.The thrilling romantic scene of Jeon So-min and Ahn Jae-hong will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 5th.

Actor Jeon So-min has a second meeting with Ahn Jae-hong

On the afternoon of the 5th, sbs entertainment program Running Man', Jeon So-min received a call from Ahn Jae-hong, who appeared as a guest. It was the second meeting after shooting CF together, but as Jeon So-min was revealed to be an ideal type, I could not hide my excitement before meeting.

When Jeon So-min first encountered Ahn Jae-hong, he ran to one step and expressed his pleasure, shouting "Jan Hong-ah", and Ahn Jae-hong also said, "Somin, how are you?" I asked him in a friendly voice.

Especially, Jeon So-min seems to be excited since he met Ahn Jae-hong. He played the drama 'Meloga Constitution' OST 'I felt your shampoo in the shaking flowers' song, and when I met my eyes, I sent a love look with the song.

In addition, Jeon So-min moved in a car with Ahn Jae-hong and expressed aggressively, saying, "I do not want to get out of this car even if I am not a team with Ahn Jae-hong." And Jeon So-min's heart was smiled and formed a strange pink atmosphere.

The thrilling romantic scene of Jeon So-min and Ahn Jae-hong will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 5th.