Running Man' Ahn Jae-hong "Sooyoung is old and flexible...Leg is tearable"

Actor Ahn Jae-hong presented Moonlighting personal period in Running Man.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 12th, entertainment Odintsovo Ahn Jae-hong will unveil the killing.In a recent recording, Ahn Jae-hong recently said through Interview after the recording of Running Man, Everything really did.It was really life entertainment, he said. It was a strange and fun experience.As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man that he recorded, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.The members told Ahn Jae-hong: I was told there was an individual period that men could not easily do.I can show you that you are good at tearing leg. Ahn Jae-hong said, I am confident that I am flexible because I have been sooyoung for a long time.However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles such as entertainment Odintsovo, saying, I am worried about tearing Leg to the side or tearing it to the future.Ahn Jae-hong also showed off the wrong charm in the following missions and races.Even if I asked the crew s words Where is it in the words of There is a hint somewhere here, I completely adapted to the lace that was deceived and deceived by the natural expression and tone that I could not understand.The Running Man Adaptator and Moonlighting Individual of Live EntertainmentOdintsovo Ahn Jae-hong can be found on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 12th.

Actor Ahn Jae-hong presented Moonlighting personal period in Running Man'.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 12th, 'entertainment Odintsovo' Ahn Jae-hong will unveil the killing.

In a recent recording, Ahn Jae-hong recently said through Interview after the recording of Running Man', "Everything really did. It was really 'life' entertainment, "he said." It was a strange and fun experience. As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man' that he recorded, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.

The members told Ahn Jae-hong: "I was told there was an individual period that men could not easily do. I can show you that you are good at tearing Leg. "Ahn Jae-hong said," I am confident that I am flexible because I have been Sooyoung for a long time. However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles such as entertainment Odintsovo, saying, "I am worried about tearing Leg to the side or tearing it to the future."

Ahn Jae-hong also showed off the wrong charm in the following missions and Races. Even if I asked the crew 's words "Where is it" in the words of "There is a hint somewhere here", I completely adapted to the lace that was deceived and deceived by the natural expression and tone that I could not understand.

The Running Man Adaptator and Moonlighting Individual of 'Live entertainment Odintsovo' Ahn Jae-hong can be found on Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 12th.