"Running Man" Ahn Jae-hong "Speciality Leg Ripping: Men Can't Easy"

Actor Ahn Jae-hong laughed in the aspect of life entertainment Odintsova.On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 12th, Ahn Jae-hong will reveal his lifeAhn Jae-hong said through Interview after the recent Running Man recording, Everything really is.It was really life entertainment, and it was a strange and fun experience. As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man that he recorded, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.The members told Ahn Jae-hong, I heard that there is a personal period that men can not easily do.I asked him to show him that he is good at tearing leg, and Ahn Jae-hong said, I am confident that I am flexible because I have been swimming for a long time.However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles such as entertainment Odintsovo, saying, I am worried about tearing Leg to the side or tearing it to the future before showing his personal period.Ahn Jae-hong showed off the wrong charm in the following missions and races, and when asked Where is it? to the crew, There is a hint somewhere here, he adapted to the lace that was deceived and deceived with an unfamiliar natural expression and tone.

Actor Ahn Jae-hong laughed in the aspect of 'life entertainment Odintsova'.

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 12th, Ahn Jae-hong will reveal his life

Ahn Jae-hong said through Interview after the recent Running Man' recording, "Everything really is. It was really 'life' entertainment, "and" it was a strange and fun experience. " As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man' that he recorded, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.

The members told Ahn Jae-hong, "I heard that there is a personal period that men can not easily do. I asked him to show him that he is good at tearing Leg, "and Ahn Jae-hong said," I am confident that I am flexible because I have been swimming for a long time. However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles such as entertainment Odintsovo, saying, "I am worried about tearing Leg to the side or tearing it to the future" before showing his personal period.

Ahn Jae-hong showed off the wrong charm in the following missions and Races, and when asked "Where is it?" to the crew, "There is a hint somewhere here," he adapted to the lace that was deceived and deceived with an unfamiliar natural expression and tone.