Running Man' Ahn Jae-hong reveals the killing of entertainment Odintsovo

Running Man entertainment Odintsovo Ahn Jae-hong reveals the killing12 SBS entertainment program Running Man is featured as a guest by Ahn Jae-hong Kim Sung-oh, Jang So-ra, and Jeon Yeo-bin of the movie Do not Hazard.Ahn Jae-hong said through Interview after the recent Running Man recording, Everything really did.It was really life entertainment, and it was a strange and fun experience. As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man that he recorded, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.The members told Ahn Jae-hong: I was told there was an individual period that men could not easily do.I can show you that you are good at tearing your legs. Ahn Jae-hong said, I am confident that I am flexible because I have been swimming for a long time.However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles such as entertainment Odintsovo, saying, I am worried about tearing my legs to the side or tearing them in the future.Ahn Jae-hong showed off the wrong charm in the following missions and races, and the crew said, Where are you?, but perfectly adapted to the lace that was deceived and deceived by the natural virtuous expression and tone that I could not understand.Running Man adaptation and limited personal period of Live EntertainmentOdintsovo Ahn Jae-hong can be found at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on this day.

Running Man' entertainment Odintsovo Ahn Jae-hong reveals the killing

12 sbs entertainment program Running Man' is featured as a guest by Ahn Jae-hong Kim Sung-oh, Jang So-ra, and Jeon Yeo-bin of the movie 'Do not Hazard'.

Ahn Jae-hong said through Interview after the recent Running Man' recording, "Everything really did. It was really 'life' entertainment, "and" it was a strange and fun experience. " As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man' that he recorded, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.

The members told Ahn Jae-hong: "I was told there was an individual period that men could not easily do. I can show you that you are good at tearing your legs. "Ahn Jae-hong said," I am confident that I am flexible because I have been swimming for a long time. However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles such as entertainment Odintsovo, saying, "I am worried about tearing my legs to the side or tearing them in the future."

Ahn Jae-hong showed off the wrong charm in the following missions and Races, and the crew said, "Where are you? ", but perfectly adapted to the lace that was deceived and deceived by the natural virtuous expression and tone that I could not understand.

Running Man' adaptation and limited personal period of 'Live entertainment Odintsovo' Ahn Jae-hong can be found at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on this day.