Running Man' Ahn Jae-hong 180 Degree Leg Ripping Reversal story Individual

Actor Ahn Jae-hong reveals his entertainment on SBS Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on December 12.Ahn Jae-hong said through Interview after the recent Running Man recording, Everything really is.It was really life entertainment, and it was a strange and fun experience. As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man that he recorded, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.The members told Ahn Jae-hong, I heard that there is a personal period that men can not easily do.I asked him to show him that he is good at tearing his legs. Ahn Jae-hong said, I am confident that I am flexible because I have been swimming for a long time.However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles rather than entertainment seconds, saying, I am worried about tearing my legs to the side or tearing them in the future.Ahn Jae-hong showed off the wrong charm in the following missions and races, and when asked Where is it? to the crew, There is a hint somewhere here, he perfectly adapted to the lace that was deceived and deceived with an unknowable natural expression and tone.

Actor Ahn Jae-hong reveals his entertainment on sbs Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on December 12.

Ahn Jae-hong said through Interview after the recent Running Man' recording, "Everything really is. It was really 'life' entertainment, "and" it was a strange and fun experience. " As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man' that he recorded, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.

The members told Ahn Jae-hong, "I heard that there is a personal period that men can not easily do. I asked him to show him that he is good at tearing his legs. "Ahn Jae-hong said," I am confident that I am flexible because I have been swimming for a long time. However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles rather than entertainment seconds, saying, "I am worried about tearing my legs to the side or tearing them in the future."

Ahn Jae-hong showed off the wrong charm in the following missions and Races, and when asked "Where is it?" to the crew, "There is a hint somewhere here," he perfectly adapted to the lace that was deceived and deceived with an unknowable natural expression and tone.