"I'm Talented as a Physician" to 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2' Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung

Ahn Hyo-seop of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 encouraged Lee Sung-kyung.In SBS Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 broadcast on the 28th, Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) told Lee Sung-kyung, who feels self-defeating, that he is talented as a Physician.On the day, Kim said that surgery could be unlikely to the Guardian of the paramedic who lost consciousness.The Guardian took Kims hand and begged him, Why cant you operate on him? Kim said, Theres nothing I can do about it now.The Guardian looked at the fallen paramedics and said, My mother is here. Then she cried, Oh, my baby, my daughter.The sight of her unconsciousness left him unable to speak, and shed tears. Kim was sad and sorry to see them.After the surgery, Cha Eun-jae asked the disheartened Seo Woo Jin what happened, and Seo Woo Jin said, I think the paramedics died of brain death.Cha said, I killed two people, referring to the murderer he had operated on.I didnt have the will to live (he), Cha said. I want to hold on to him and try to live somehow.Then Seo Woo Jin told Cha Eun-jae that he was talented in Physician.Seo Woo Jin said, This is a talent, he said. Is not your neck looking at the patient even if the knife comes in?Physician is such a mind, said Seo Woo Jin. It is not a talent because it is good for damage.Then Cha Eun-jae smiled as if he was feeling good.Park Eun-tak rushed to the appointment place with Yoon-Am after the surgery, but Yoon-Am was not there. There were only employees of Doldam Hospital such as Jang Gi-tae, Jung In-soo and Joo Young-mi, not Yoon-Am.Park Eun-tak called Yoon-Am, who said, I came back to the hospital. I thought she was still in the process. Eventually, the two people were out of order.

Ahn Hyo-seop of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' encouraged Lee Sung-kyung.

In SBS Drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' broadcast on the 28th, Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) told Lee Sung-kyung, who feels self-defeating, that he is "talented as a Physician."

On the day, Kim said that surgery could be unlikely to the Guardian of the paramedic who lost consciousness. The Guardian took Kim’s hand and begged him, “Why can’t you operate on him?” Kim said, “There’s nothing I can do about it now.”

The Guardian looked at the fallen paramedics and said, “My mother is here.” Then she cried, “Oh, my baby, my daughter.” The sight of her unconsciousness left him unable to speak, and shed tears. Kim was sad and sorry to see them.

After the surgery, Cha Eun-jae asked the disheartened Seo Woo Jin what happened, and Seo Woo Jin said, "I think the paramedics died of brain death." Cha said, "I killed two people," referring to the murderer he had operated on. “I didn’t have the will to live (he),” Cha said. “I want to hold on to him and try to live somehow.”

Then Seo Woo Jin told Cha Eun-jae that he was talented in Physician. Seo Woo Jin said, "This is a talent," he said. "Is not your neck looking at the patient even if the knife comes in?" "Physician is such a mind," said Seo Woo Jin. "It is not a talent because it is good for damage." Then Cha Eun-jae smiled as if he was feeling good.

Park Eun-tak rushed to the appointment place with Yoon-Am after the surgery, but Yoon-Am was not there. There were only employees of Doldam Hospital such as Jang Gi-tae, Jung In-soo and Joo Young-mi, not Yoon-Am. Park Eun-tak called Yoon-Am, who said, “I came back to the hospital.” “I thought she was still in the process.” Eventually, the two people were out of order.