"What I said because I was worried about you" in "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyoung

Ahn Hyo-seop of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 took Lee Sung-kyung.On SBS Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 broadcast on the 27th, Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) grumbled but worried about Lee Sung-kyung.The man who committed domestic violence on the day excused, My wife made a mistake trying to protect me. She was trying to protect herself and stabbed Cha Eun-jae.The mans excuse was not true. The people at Doldam Hospital asked to check the CCTV.In the CCTV, Cha Eun-jae forced a man lying in front of the emergency room to stand up, and the man who said that Cha Eun-jae had first started a dispute in front of the emergency room was a scene that seemed to be part of the story.At that time, Cha Eun-jae was angry at the violence committed by the domestic violence offender to his wife.Seo Woo Jin urged Cha to leave early, saying it looks difficult for him.So, Cha Eun-jae said, If you are tired, you will only listen to the sound that you are weak, and if you do not cool, you will listen to the sound of the woman.So Seo Woo Jin replied, People who will make such a sound are strange.You did it, Cha said, and I thought you said not to come. So Seo Woo Jin said, I was worried about you, but did you not understand?Cha Eun-jae, who heard the answer of Seo Woo Jin, said, I am a meddling if I do it, and I am worried if you do it.Ushijima the Loan Shark operator even visited Doldam Hospital to get money from Seo Woo Jin.This Ushijima the Loan Shark businessman said, I can not get paid, I can not wear clothes, I can not eat rice.Is it embarrassing that the whole hospital borrowed your money? Ushijima the Loan Shark said. Bring money or memorandum. It was a bad idea.Park apologized to Oh Myung-sim for not informing him of the news of the lung cancer of Yeo Un-yeong. He said, Its okay. He said, It should be okay. Thats the last homework given by the director.In the meantime, Oh Myung-sim took care of the injured Cha Eun-jae.

Ahn Hyo-seop of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' took Lee Sung-kyung.

On SBS Drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' broadcast on the 27th, Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) grumbled but worried about Lee Sung-kyung.

The man who committed domestic violence on the day excused, "My wife made a mistake trying to protect me." She was trying to protect herself and stabbed Cha Eun-jae. The man’s excuse was not true. The people at Doldam Hospital asked to check the CCTV.

In the CCTV, Cha Eun-jae forced a man lying in front of the emergency room to stand up, and the man who said that Cha Eun-jae had first started a dispute in front of the emergency room was a scene that seemed to be part of the story. At that time, Cha Eun-jae was angry at the violence committed by the domestic violence offender to his wife.

Seo Woo Jin urged Cha to leave early, saying it looks difficult for him. So, Cha Eun-jae said, "If you are tired, you will only listen to the sound that you are weak, and if you do not cool, you will listen to the sound of the woman." So Seo Woo Jin replied, "People who will make such a sound are strange."

“You did it,” Cha said, “and I thought you said not to come.” So Seo Woo Jin said, “I was worried about you, but did you not understand?” Cha Eun-jae, who heard the answer of Seo Woo Jin, said, "I am a meddling if I do it, and I am worried if you do it."

Ushijima the Loan Shark operator even visited Doldam Hospital to get money from Seo Woo Jin. This Ushijima the Loan Shark businessman said, "I can not get paid, I can not wear clothes, I can not eat rice." “Is it embarrassing that the whole hospital borrowed your money?” Ushijima the Loan Shark said. “Bring money or memorandum.” It was a bad idea.

Park apologized to Oh Myung-sim for not informing him of the news of the lung cancer of Yeo Un-yeong. He said, "It's okay." He said, "It should be okay. That's the last homework given by the director." In the meantime, Oh Myung-sim took care of the injured Cha Eun-jae.