'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung in praise of "talent as a Physician" 'Smile'

Ahn Hyo-seop of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 gave Lee Sung-kyung a compliment.In Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (playplay by Kang Eun-kyung/directed by Yoo In-sik Lee Gil-bok/produced by Samhwa Networks), which was broadcast on the 28th, the daily life of Doldam Hospital, which is crowded with patients of various stories, was spread.Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) was stabbed by a patients carer and hurt his neck; he said: I wanted to be a violinist.I just cried for two days at the end of the teachers saying that it was just a hobby, and eventually I ended my dream. I should have known when I entered the anatomy lab at that time, but I should have fled. Since then, Cha has performed surgery on two or Murder criminals.After completing the surgery, Cha Eun-jae complained, I came out of two people today or an operating room of a Murdered Armed Forces in the rest room with Ahn Hyo-seop.Seo Woo-jin said, I am talented as a Physician. Even if a knife comes in my neck, I am next to the patient.That is the talent as a Physician. Cha Eun-jae raised Cha Eun-jae and Cha Eun-jae made Smile in the praise of Seo Woo-jin.=

Ahn Hyo-seop of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' gave Lee Sung-kyung a compliment.

In "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" (playplay by Kang Eun-kyung/directed by Yoo In-sik Lee Gil-bok/produced by Samhwa Networks), which was broadcast on the 28th, the daily life of Doldam Hospital, which is crowded with patients of various stories, was spread.

Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) was stabbed by a patient's carer and hurt his neck; he said: "I wanted to be a violinist. I just cried for two days at the end of the teacher's saying that it was just a hobby, and eventually I ended my dream. " I should have known when I entered the anatomy lab at that time, but I should have fled. "

Since then, Cha has performed surgery on two or Murder criminals. After completing the surgery, Cha Eun-jae complained, "I came out of two people today or an operating room of a Murdered Armed Forces" in the rest room with Ahn Hyo-seop. Seo Woo-jin said, "I am talented as a Physician. Even if a knife comes in my neck, I am next to the patient. That is the talent as a Physician. "Cha Eun-jae raised Cha Eun-jae and Cha Eun-jae made Smile in the praise of Seo Woo-jin.

=