"Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung, "Those Minds Are Physician Talents"

Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2 Lee Sung-kyung was comforted by Ahn Hyo-seop.In the 8th episode of SBS Mon-Tue drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 broadcast on the 28th, Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) was shown comforting Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung).On this day, Cha Eun-jae sat down next to Seo Woo Jin, who was sitting alone. Seo Woo Jin said, One of the paramedics came in with a head injury, SAH.I expressed bitterness.Cha Eun-jae said he had operated on an arms weapon and confessed, I killed two people. I do not seem to have much desire to live, but I want to do something to keep him alive.Seo Woo Jin said, You have a gift this way. Youre looking at a patient even when a knife comes in your neck.I am not a talent because I am good at hand, he said, and Cha Eun-jae smiled at Seo Woo Jin.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2' Lee Sung-kyung was comforted by Ahn Hyo-seop.

In the 8th episode of SBS Mon-Tue Drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" broadcast on the 28th, Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) was shown comforting Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung).

On this day, Cha Eun-jae sat down next to Seo Woo Jin, who was sitting alone. Seo Woo Jin said, "One of the paramedics came in with a head injury, SAH." "I expressed bitterness.

Cha Eun-jae said he had operated on an arms weapon and confessed, "I killed two people. I do not seem to have much desire to live, but I want to do something to keep him alive."

Seo Woo Jin said, "You have a gift this way. You're looking at a patient even when a knife comes in your neck. I am not a talent because I am good at hand, "he said, and Cha Eun-jae smiled at Seo Woo Jin.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen