"Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2" Lee Sung-kyung "Ahn Hyo-seop, Surprisingly Growing"

Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2 Lee Sung-kyung praised Ahn Hyo-seopOn the afternoon of the 6th, SBS New Moonwha drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung and director Yoo In-sik) was presented at SBS Hall in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul City.Yoo In-sik, Actor Han Seok-gyu, Lee Sung-kyung, Ahn Hyo-seop, Jin Kyung, Im Won-hee, Kim Joo-heon, Shin Dong-wook, Yun-Num, Kim Min-jae and Soju.On this day, Ahn Hyo-seop said, I learn a lot while Acting with Lee Sung-kyung.I do not remember that I am Acting now, he said. I think it is good to act like that.Im happily filming, he said.Lee Sung-kyung said, I received the best praise. Ahn Hyo-seop is really hard when he watches from the side.When I first met, I felt that the image that Ahn Hyo-seop expressed in the character, reading and shooting was developed. Its so amazing, its an actor that gives you good stimulation, and its so good to be a partner who co-works together, please expect it, he explained.Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 is a real Doctor story set in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province.

'Romantic Doctor Kim Sa-bu 2' Lee Sung-kyung praised Ahn Hyo-seop

On the afternoon of the 6th, SBS New Moonwha drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung and director Yoo In-sik) was presented at SBS Hall in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul City. Yoo In-sik, Actor Han Seok-gyu, Lee Sung-kyung, Ahn Hyo-seop, Jin Kyung, Im Won-hee, Kim Joo-heon, Shin Dong-wook, Yun-Num, Kim Min-jae and Soju.

On this day, Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I learn a lot while Acting with Lee Sung-kyung. I do not remember that I am Acting now, "he said. I think it is good to act like that. I'm happily filming," he said.

Lee Sung-kyung said, "I received the best praise." "Ahn Hyo-seop is really hard when he watches from the side. When I first met, I felt that the image that Ahn Hyo-seop expressed in the Character, reading and shooting was developed. "

"It's so amazing, it's an Actor that gives you good stimulation, and it's so good to be a partner who co-works together, please expect it," he explained.

"Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" is a real Doctor story set in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province.