"sounds Chewing Dogs" written by Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung, "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2"

Han Suk-kyu gave Lee Sung-kyung rough advice.On SBSs new Mon-Tue drama, Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) was shown talking to Kim Sabu (Han Suk-kyu).On this day, Cha Eun-jae followed Kim Sabu and called him up and said, Hello, its Cha Eun-ji.Kim said, Did not you get a call from the emergency room? Do you know that surgery is urgent?Cha Eun-jae replied, I have confirmed that the patient is currently taking CT.Kim said, Then I have to do my next job, prepare for surgery. He said, I am making a sound of chewing dog shit while I can not do it.

Han Suk-kyu gave Lee Sung-kyung rough advice.

On sbs's new Mon-Tue Drama, Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) was shown talking to Kim Sabu (Han Suk-kyu).

On this day, Cha Eun-jae followed Kim Sabu and called him up and said, "Hello, it's Cha Eun-ji."

Kim said, "Did not you get a call from the emergency room? Do you know that surgery is urgent?"

Cha Eun-jae replied, "I have confirmed that the patient is currently taking CT." Kim said, "Then I have to do my next job, prepare for surgery." He said, "I am making a sound of chewing dog shit while I can not do it."