Real-time search terms, EXO Chen marriage + Chen Army control

Currently, real-time search terms include phrases such as Chen, EXO Chen marriage, Kim Jong-dae, and Chen Army.Earlier, Chen wrote an official fan club community Lysn to announce the news of Chen marriage.I have a GFriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life, he confessed.I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.In the meantime, the blessing came, he indirectly informed GFriends pregnancy.Chen said, I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to say it.I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news, he said. I will always show my gratitude to you, I will show you how to do my best in my place and give back to the love you have sent.

Currently, real-time search terms include phrases such as Chen, EXO Chen marriage, Kim Jong-dae, and Chen Army.

Earlier, Chen wrote an official fan club community 'Lysn' to announce the news of Chen marriage.

"I have a GFriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life," he confessed. "I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members."

In the meantime, "the blessing came," he indirectly informed GFriend's pregnancy.

Chen said, "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing." "I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to say it."

"I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news," he said. "I will always show my gratitude to you, I will show you how to do my best in my place and give back to the love you have sent."