'Problematic Man' Lee Seung-hyo, EXO 'Monster' Perfect digestion .. Level facial expression Acting + Theft movement

Lee Seung-hyo of Problematic Man turned into EXO.Lee Seung-hyo, who appeared on the side of Min Sa-go and made headlines, re-starred in the TVN entertainment program Problematic Man, which aired on the 23rd.Lee Seung-hyo declared, I will do another dance this time. Lee Seung-hyo completely digested EXOs Monster.Theft moves, as well as high-quality facial expressions, captivated the members eyes; after the dance, Lee Seung-hyo smiled shamefully.Lee Seung-hyo asked, Is this not going to broadcast? And Jeon Hyun-moo quipped, saying, I will go to the preliminary section.Lee Seung-hyo said, The universities I want to go to are MIT and Ivy League.Lee Seung-hyo explained, Today, I came to get the energy of those who have completed the program.MCs cheered on Lee Seung-hyos re-appearance and cheered on his SAT.I was relieved to be right, said Lee Jin-hyung, who was a perfect scorer for the CSAT, saying, It may not have been wrong after the test. Song Joon-young said, Its enough for people to recognize when theyre on the road in Jeonju.It was a famous person who had a perfect score for the CSAT.Lee Jin-hyung had MP3 players, glasses, clothes, and English word boxes in the study box.I listen to music on my cell phone, and then I get distracted, Lee said. I listen to classical music and preaching music.Lee Jin-hyung said, I always wear this clothes when I study.Kim Ji-seok agreed, If you wear it, you will change your posture when you study. Lee Jin-hyung said, Yes, I wore it even when I was studying.Lee Jin-hyung explained, I memorized three chapters a day in English. Lee Jin-hyung added, If I did not memorize it for three days, I would write it down and go over if I memorized it.

Lee Seung-hyo of Problematic Man turned into EXO.

Lee Seung-hyo, who appeared on the side of Min Sa-go and made headlines, re-starred in the TVN entertainment program Problematic Man, which aired on the 23rd.

Lee Seung-hyo declared, "I will do another dance this time." Lee Seung-hyo completely digested EXO's Monster. Theft moves, as well as high-quality facial expressions, captivated the members' eyes; after the dance, Lee Seung-hyo smiled shamefully. Lee Seung-hyo asked, "Is this not going to broadcast?" And Jeon Hyun-moo quipped, saying, "I will go to the preliminary section."

Lee Seung-hyo said, "The universities I want to go to are MIT and Ivy League." Lee Seung-hyo explained, "Today, I came to get the energy of those who have completed the program." MCs cheered on Lee Seung-hyo's re-appearance and cheered on his SAT.

“I was relieved to be right,” said Lee Jin-hyung, who was a perfect scorer for the CSAT, saying, “It may not have been wrong after the test.” Song Joon-young said, “It’s enough for people to recognize when they’re on the road in Jeonju.” It was a famous person who had a perfect score for the CSAT.

Lee Jin-hyung had MP3 players, glasses, clothes, and English word boxes in the study box. “I listen to music on my cell phone, and then I get distracted,” Lee said. “I listen to classical music and preaching music.” Lee Jin-hyung said, "I always wear this clothes when I study."

Kim Ji-seok agreed, "If you wear it, you will change your posture when you study." Lee Jin-hyung said, "Yes, I wore it even when I was studying." Lee Jin-hyung explained, “I memorized three chapters a day in English.” Lee Jin-hyung added, “If I did not memorize it for three days, I would write it down and go over if I memorized it.”