Park So-dam "Awards First MC, Lee Seung-gi Is Big Force"

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi and Actor Park So-dam attended the 34th Golden Disk Awards DAY2 Red Carpet event, which was broadcast on Naver V app from 3:30 pm on May 5.After the Red Carpet of the singers attending (girls) the children, Astro, Twice, Seventeen, Monster X, Godseven, BTS, New East, Spider, etc., Lee Seung-gi and Park So-dam, who last played MC, appeared in a nicely dressed black and white costume.Im going to be the first MC on Golden Disk, Im nervous, but Im looking forward to it, Park So-dam said.Lee Seung-gi praised I didnt see (Park So-dam) floating during rehearsals; it would show you a very lush progression that I cant believe seeing the MC for the first time.Park So-dam thanked Mr Lee Seung-gi for becoming a great force next to you; he helped you to be comfortable.Lee Seung-gi, who has been working as an MC for the Golden Disk sound source for the third consecutive year, has been in charge of the music division this year.Lee Seung-gi said, In the case of music, it seems to be more fun because the singers feel the most proud. I saw the line-up and rehearsal, but there are many wonderful stages that match the status of K-pop to the world.Im looking forward to it, he said.Lee Seung-gi also said, In 2009, I received the Golden Disk award in 2010.Thats already 10 years ago, and I think the barriers to entry (in essence) have increased than then, he said. I would like to say hello to a good album and stand on stage with my juniors.Meanwhile, the 34th Golden Disk Awards with TikTalk (2020 Golden Disk) record division will be held at 4:50 pm at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul.It is broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4, and can also be seen through Naver V Live; Lee Seung-gi and Park So-dam are in charge.

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi and Actor Park So-dam attended the '34th Golden Disk Awards DAY2' Red Carpet event, which was broadcast on Naver V app from 3:30 pm on May 5.

After the Red Carpet of the singers attending (girls) the children, Astro, Twice, Seventeen, Monster X, Godseven, BTS, New East, Spider, etc., Lee Seung-gi and Park So-dam, who last played MC, appeared in a nicely dressed black and white costume.

"I'm going to be the first MC on Golden Disk, I'm nervous, but I'm looking forward to it," Park So-dam said. Lee Seung-gi praised "I didn't see (Park So-dam) floating during rehearsals; it would show you a very lush progression that I can't believe seeing the MC for the first time." Park So-dam thanked Mr Lee Seung-gi for "becoming a great force next to you; he helped you to be comfortable."

Lee Seung-gi, who has been working as an MC for the Golden Disk sound source for the third consecutive year, has been in charge of the music division this year. Lee Seung-gi said, "In the case of music, it seems to be more fun because the singers feel the most proud." I saw the line-up and rehearsal, but there are many wonderful stages that match the status of K-pop to the world. I'm looking forward to it," he said.

Lee Seung-gi also said, "In 2009, I received the Golden Disk award in 2010. That's already 10 years ago, and I think the barriers to entry (in essence) have increased than then," he said. "I would like to say hello to a good album and stand on stage with my juniors."

Meanwhile, the 34th Golden Disk Awards with TikTalk (2020 Golden Disk) record division will be held at 4:50 pm at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul. It is broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4, and can also be seen through Naver V Live; Lee Seung-gi and Park So-dam are in charge.