Park Seo-joon "Enjoying Youth in Youth"

Actor Park Seo-joon said he is enjoying his youth in youth.On the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath was held at the Conrad Hotel in Seoul.Park said, I think I am enjoying my youth a lot in my works that express youth now. I had a lot of fun with the original work rather than choosing it as a work that represents youth.Video Direction: Kim Ji-hoon PD
Actor Park Seo-joon said he is enjoying his youth in youth.On the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath was held at the Conrad Hotel in Seoul.Park said, I think I am enjoying my youth a lot in my works that express youth now. I had a lot of fun with the original work rather than choosing it as a work that represents youth.Video Direction: Kim Ji-hoon PD

Actor Park Seo-joon said he is enjoying his youth in youth.

On the 30th, jtbc's new gilt drama 'Itaewon Clath' was held at the Conrad Hotel in Seoul.

Park said, "I think I am enjoying my youth a lot in my works that express youth now." "I had a lot of fun with the original work rather than choosing it as a work that represents youth."

Video Direction: Kim Ji-hoon PD