Park Seo-joon "faced now when Middle schooler...but uniform awkward"

Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon gave a feeling of wearing uniform.At the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, a production presentation of JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Klath was held on the afternoon of the 30th, and director Kim Sung-yoon, author Cho Kwang-jin, Actor Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myung and Kwon Na-ra attended.On this day, Park Seo-joon asked again why he challenged youth water. I do not think I liked youth water.I think Im drawing my own youth because of Yi GiPark Seo-joon also said, It was awkward to wear uniform for a long time. I thought it was a long time since I graduated from uniform.I think Ive rethinked my high school thoughts. I wanted to be very dry then. I feel like uniform.I think I have looked back on my growing up period because I have to act when I became an adult from high school. I thought my face was not related to the middle school face because of Yi Gi, he said, laughing.

'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon gave a feeling of wearing uniform.

At the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, a production presentation of JTBC's new gilt Drama Itaewon Klath was held on the afternoon of the 30th, and director Kim Sung-yoon, author Cho Kwang-jin, Actor Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myung and Kwon Na-ra attended.

On this day, Park Seo-joon asked again why he challenged youth water. "I do not think I liked youth water. I think I’m drawing my own youth because of Yi Gi

Park Seo-joon also said, "It was awkward to wear uniform for a long time. I thought it was a long time since I graduated from uniform. I think I’ve rethinked my high school thoughts. I wanted to be very dry then. I feel like uniform. I think I have looked back on my growing up period because I have to act when I became an adult from high school. "

“I thought my face was not related to the middle school face because of Yi Gi,” he said, laughing.