Park Seo-joon "Now the face is middle 2...high school student Acting no burden" (Itaewon Klath)

Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon expressed his impression of high school student Acting.At the Conrad Hotel in Seoul, Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 30th, JTBCs new production presentation of Drama Itaewon Klath was held, and director Kim Sung-yoon, author Cho Kwang-jin, Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myung and Kwon Na-ra attended.Park Seo-joon played the role of Park Sae-ro, a straight-line young man who was in the receipt of Itaewon as a conviction.He plays from high school student to adult in the play.I wore uniforms and they were awkward, and I think its been a long time since I graduated, he said.I thought again in high school (playing high school student Acting), and I thought I was thinner than I am now.I have to act on the processes when I grew up after I became an adult from high school student, so I looked back on my growth.When I was a kid, I heard the most about high school, and I was like a kid, and I thought I should not pretend to be a kid.I thought it wouldnt matter if I had to act high school student because my face is now a second-year middle school face, he added, laughing.

'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon expressed his impression of high school student Acting.

At the Conrad Hotel in Seoul, Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 30th, JTBC's new production presentation of Drama Itaewon Klath was held, and director Kim Sung-yoon, author Cho Kwang-jin, Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myung and Kwon Na-ra attended.

Park Seo-joon played the role of Park Sae-ro, a straight-line young man who was in the receipt of Itaewon as a conviction. He plays from high school student to adult in the play.

“I wore uniforms and they were awkward, and I think it’s been a long time since I graduated,” he said.

“I thought again in high school (playing high school student Acting), and I thought I was thinner than I am now. I have to act on the processes when I grew up after I became an adult from high school student, so I looked back on my growth. “When I was a kid, I heard the most about high school, and I was like a kid, and I thought I should not pretend to be a kid.”

“I thought it wouldn’t matter if I had to act high school student because my face is now a second-year middle school face,” he added, laughing.