Park Seo-joon Alcoholic drink, The Big Hangover Marquess of Beixiang and a spleen pledge..."Going to the end."

Actor Park Seo-joon is determined to be spleen (?) in Alcoholic drink spotPark Seo-joon said on his 13th day instagram, 33 years old Park Seo-joon. Alcoholic drink with staff today.I will go to the end with this and posted a picture.In the photo, there is a picture of Park Seo-joon staring at the camera with a spleen expression and serious eyes with the Big Hangover Marquess of Beixiang in his hand.In this post, Actor Park Hyung-sik, an idol, commented, I am now in front of the bar. Lets go together.The netizens who watched the photos showed various reactions such as I want to go too, I am cute, I have really gone to the end and I drink a little.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon will return to the house theater with JTBCs Golden Drama Itae One Clath which will be broadcasted on the 31st.Photo Park Seo-joon SNS

Actor Park Seo-joon is determined to be spleen (?) in Alcoholic drink spot

Park Seo-joon said on his 13th day instagram, "33 years old Park Seo-joon. Alcoholic drink with staff today. I will go to the end with this "and posted a picture.

In the photo, there is a picture of Park Seo-joon staring at the camera with a spleen expression and serious eyes with The Big Hangover Marquess of Beixiang in his hand.

In this post, Actor Park Hyung-sik, an idol, commented, "I am now in front of the bar. Let's go together."

The netizens who watched the photos showed various reactions such as "I want to go too", "I am cute", "I have really gOne to the end" and "I drink a little".

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon will return to the house theater with JTBC's Golden Drama 'Itae One Clath' which will be broadcasted on the 31st.

Photo Park Seo-joon SNS