Park Min-young, fans hearts on Gift "all the time touching"

Actor Park Min-young thanked his fans for their support.Park Min-young told his Instagram on December 30th, I ate delicious snacks, drank cool and sweet lattes, and I felt better with flower scent.I love you all the time. In the photo, Park Min-young is holding a bouquet of flowers and coffee that fans have given him, leaving a certification shot: Park Min-young, who is stylish with yellow pants.Park Min-youngs lovely yet refreshing charm snipers the hearts of fans.Park So-hee

Actor Park Min-young thanked his fans for their support.

Park Min-young told his Instagram on December 30th, "I ate delicious snacks, drank cool and sweet lattes, and I felt better with flower scent. I love you all the time. "

In the photo, Park Min-young is holding a bouquet of flowers and coffee that fans have given him, leaving a certification shot: Park Min-young, who is stylish with yellow pants. Park Min-young's lovely yet refreshing charm snipers the hearts of fans.

Park So-hee