Park Bo-gum Yoon-jung, moonlight .. 'I love you a lot' MV 2nd day topic

Singer Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much Music Video, starring actors Park Bo-gum and Go Yon-jung, is the talk of the town.Music Video, which is like a movie, I love you a lot, has become popular with more than 630 million views.In addition to singing, the names of Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung, Web toon Moonlight Sculpture History are also recording high topicality, occupying the top spot of real-time search terms on portal sites.Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much was released on each music site at 6 p.m. on the 20th, Music Video was released on YouTube.I love you a lot is the OST of Web toon Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.It is a song inspired by the story of the main character Weed, who recalls the cold Seoyun who closed the door of the heart to everyone and carves her figure.Web toon Legendary Moonlight Sculptor is a fantasy web novel based on the same name with 370 million cumulative views on the Kakao page, and it is a story that takes place by choosing the job of Legendary Moonlight Sculptor where Weed sculpts moonlight in virtual reality games.I love you so much/I dont need anyone/ Just look at me/Gan is my gift/Now dont sneak in pain/Ill give you everything/I dont have to pretend Im okay I just want to comfort you/I want to present that moon for you/Give me your handProducer Doko participated in composition and lyric, and Music Video directed by Lee Kyung-kyung, who created Music Video of various artists such as IU and red puberty.Along with the meeting of Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, Park Bo-gum made headlines by appearing on the singers Music Video about two years after the cover Music Video of the 2018 Loading Lets Go to Star.Music Video is on a popular cruise with the appearance of the two main characters and the sweet chemistry shortly after the release.In Music Video, Park Bo-gum creates a moonlit necklace to convey love to Go Yon-jung.Park Bo-gums sweet eyes, boyish appearance, and a smile expressing a sweet heart gave a thrill over Lee Seung-cheols sweet vocals.The mysterious and strange charm of Go Yon-jung added to the sweetness, especially Park Bo-gum, which showed off its more mature charm with a short-cut hairstyle.The last narration of Park Bo-gum, who confesses sweetly that they love and love each other, left a deep lull.The music source I Love You So Much also charted at 2 p.m. on the day, with 86th place in Melon, 81st place in Genie Music, and 2nd place in Soribada.Lee Seung-cheol said on his 21st day, I am cruising the chart. Is it normal to step up like this?I still have the best grades ever, he said. I love you a lot. I would like to ask you well in the future.
Singer Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much Music Video, starring actors Park Bo-gum and Go Yon-jung, is the talk of the town.Music Video, which is like a movie, I love you a lot, has become popular with more than 630 million views.In addition to singing, the names of Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung, Web toon Moonlight Sculpture History are also recording high topicality, occupying the top spot of real-time search terms on portal sites.Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much was released on each music site at 6 p.m. on the 20th, Music Video was released on YouTube.I love you a lot is the OST of Web toon Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.It is a song inspired by the story of the main character Weed, who recalls the cold Seoyun who closed the door of the heart to everyone and carves her figure.Web toon Legendary Moonlight Sculptor is a fantasy web novel based on the same name with 370 million cumulative views on the Kakao page, and it is a story that takes place by choosing the job of Legendary Moonlight Sculptor where Weed sculpts moonlight in virtual reality games.I love you so much/I dont need anyone/ Just look at me/Gan is my gift/Now dont sneak in pain/Ill give you everything/I dont have to pretend Im okay I just want to comfort you/I want to present that moon for you/Give me your handProducer Doko participated in composition and lyric, and Music Video directed by Lee Kyung-kyung, who created Music Video of various artists such as IU and red puberty.Along with the meeting of Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, Park Bo-gum made headlines by appearing on the singers Music Video about two years after the cover Music Video of the 2018 Loading Lets Go to Star.Music Video is on a popular cruise with the appearance of the two main characters and the sweet chemistry shortly after the release.In Music Video, Park Bo-gum creates a moonlit necklace to convey love to Go Yon-jung.Park Bo-gums sweet eyes, boyish appearance, and a smile expressing a sweet heart gave a thrill over Lee Seung-cheols sweet vocals.The mysterious and strange charm of Go Yon-jung added to the sweetness, especially Park Bo-gum, which showed off its more mature charm with a short-cut hairstyle.The last narration of Park Bo-gum, who confesses sweetly that they love and love each other, left a deep lull.The music source I Love You So Much also charted at 2 p.m. on the day, with 86th place in Melon, 81st place in Genie Music, and 2nd place in Soribada.Lee Seung-cheol said on his 21st day, I am cruising the chart. Is it normal to step up like this?I still have the best grades ever, he said. I love you a lot. I would like to ask you well in the future.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol's I Love You Much Music Video, starring actors Park Bo-gum and Go Yon-jung, is the talk of the town. Music Video, which is like a movie, 'I love you a lot', has become popular with more than 630 million views. In addition to singing, the names of Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung, Web toon 'Moonlight Sculpture History' are also recording high topicality, occupying the top spot of real-time search terms on portal sites.

Lee Seung-cheol's I Love You Much was released on each music site at 6 p.m. on the 20th, Music Video was released on YouTube.

'I love you a lot' is the OST of Web toon 'Legendary Moonlight Sculptor'. It is a song inspired by the story of the main character Weed, who recalls the cold Seoyun who closed the door of the heart to everyone and carves her figure. Web toon 'Legendary Moonlight Sculptor' is a fantasy web novel based on the same name with 370 million cumulative views on the Kakao page, and it is a story that takes place by choosing the job of 'Legendary Moonlight Sculptor' where Weed sculpts moonlight in virtual reality games.

I love you so much/I don't need anyone/ Just look at me/Gan is my gift/Now don't sneak in pain/I'll give you everything/I don't have to pretend I'm okay I just want to comfort you/I want to present that moon for you/Give me your hand

Producer Doko participated in composition and lyric, and Music Video directed by Lee Kyung-kyung, who created Music Video of various artists such as IU and red puberty. Along with the meeting of Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, Park Bo-gum made headlines by appearing on the singer's Music Video about two years after the cover Music Video of the 2018 Loading Let's Go to Star.

Music Video is on a popular cruise with the appearance of the two main characters and the sweet chemistry shortly after the release. In Music Video, Park Bo-gum creates a moonlit necklace to convey love to Go Yon-jung. Park Bo-gum's sweet eyes, boyish appearance, and a smile expressing a sweet heart gave a thrill over Lee Seung-cheol's sweet vocals. The mysterious and strange charm of Go Yon-jung added to the sweetness, especially Park Bo-gum, which showed off its more mature charm with a short-cut hairstyle.

The last narration of Park Bo-gum, who confesses sweetly that they love and love each other, left a deep lull.

The music source I Love You So Much also charted at 2 p.m. on the day, with 86th place in Melon, 81st place in Genie Music, and 2nd place in Soribada. Lee Seung-cheol said on his 21st day, "I am cruising the chart. Is it normal to step up like this? I still have the best grades ever, "he said." I love you a lot. "I would like to ask you well in the future.