Park Bo-gum X Go Yoon-jung 'I love you a lot' MV starring topic Lee Seung-cheol "Best performance ever"

Singer Lee Seung-cheol expressed satisfaction with his performance I love you a lot.On the 20th, Web toon Moonlight Piece OST I love you a lot sound source was released through various sound source sites.Especially, Actor Park Bo-gum and new Go Yoon-jung appeared in the music video I love you a lot.Park Bo-gum in the video not only expresses the atmosphere of calm and sweet song with eyes and expression, but also expresses the heart with smile and express the heart to the viewers.On the 21st, Lee Seung-cheol posted a chart capture picture on his SNS and said, I am on a chart cruise.Its still the best Ive ever had. Thank you. I love you so much. Ill do my best in the future. On the other hand, Web toon Moonlight Piece is a representative IP of Kakao page that depicts the story of the main character in the virtual reality game choosing the job of Moonlight Piece which takes the moonlight.The original fantasy web novel of the same name, which received explosive love with 370 million cumulative views.The song I Love You A lot, which corresponds to OST Part.1 of Moonlight Piece, is inspired by the story of Seoyun, which is a cold Seoyun that closed the door of the heart to everyone.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol expressed satisfaction with his performance 'I love you a lot'.

On the 20th, Web toon 'Moonlight piece' OST 'I love you a lot' sound source was released through various sound source sites.

Especially, Actor Park Bo-gum and new Go Yoon-jung appeared in the music video 'I love you a lot'. Park Bo-gum in the video not only expresses the atmosphere of calm and sweet song with eyes and expression, but also expresses the heart with smile and express the heart to the viewers.

On the 21st, Lee Seung-cheol posted a chart capture picture on his SNS and said, "I am on a chart cruise. It's still the best I've ever had. Thank you. I love you so much. I'll do my best in the future. "

On the other hand, Web toon 'Moonlight piece' is a representative IP of Kakao page that depicts the story of the main character in the virtual reality game choosing the job of 'Moonlight piece' which takes the moonlight. The original fantasy web novel of the same name, which received explosive love with 370 million cumulative views. The song 'I Love You A lot', which corresponds to OST Part.1 of 'Moonlight piece', is inspired by the story of 'Seoyun', which is a cold 'Seoyun' that closed the door of the heart to everyone.