Park Bo-gum, Music Video, a faint look ... "I love you a lot" narration

Actor Park Bo-gum once again showed emotional acting at Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much Music Video.Lee Seung-cheols new song I Love You Much, Music Video, starring Park Bo-gum, was released at 6 p.m. on the 20th.I love you a lot is a song on Lee Seung-cheols single album, and it is also the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST.Producer Doko (DOKO) participated in the song and composition of I Love You Much, and director Lee Rae-kyung directed Music Video.Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum recently finished filming Seobok (director Lee Yong-ju).

Actor Park Bo-gum once again showed emotional Acting at Lee Seung-cheol's 'I Love You Much' Music Video.

Lee Seung-cheol's new song I Love You Much, Music Video, starring Park Bo-gum, was released at 6 p.m. on the 20th.

'I love you a lot' is a song on Lee Seung-cheol's single album, and it is also the webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST.

Producer Doko (DOKO) participated in the song and composition of I Love You Much, and director Lee Rae-kyung directed Music Video.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum recently finished filming Seobok (director Lee Yong-ju).