Park Bo-gum, Lee Seung-cheol's single 'I Love You Much' Music Video

Music Video, I Love You Much, which has become a hot topic due to the meeting between Park Bo-gum and Lee Seung-cheol, will be released at 6 pm on January 20.I Love You A lot is a song on Lee Seung-cheols single album, Web toon <Legendary Moonlight Sculptor> OST.In the teaser video released on January 15, Park Bo-gums unique emotional acting and Lee Seung-cheols sweet voice caused the topic to raise questions.In addition, Park Bo-gums I Love You Much narration at the end of the video was enough to stimulate the faint emotions and attract peoples attention.Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much is an OST by Web Toon <Moonlight Sculptor>, and producer Doko (DOKO) participated in the composition, and Music Video was directed by Lee Rae-kyung.Lee Seung-cheols Music Video, starring Park Bo-gum, will be released at 6 pm on January 20.

Music Video, I Love You Much, which has become a hot topic due to the meeting between Park Bo-gum and Lee Seung-cheol, will be released at 6 pm on January 20.

'I Love You A lot' is a song on Lee Seung-cheol's single album, Web toon <Legendary Moonlight Sculptor> OST.

In the teaser video released on January 15, Park Bo-gum's unique emotional acting and Lee Seung-cheol's sweet voice caused the topic to raise questions.

In addition, Park Bo-gum's "I Love You Much" narration at the end of the video was enough to stimulate the faint emotions and attract people's attention.

Lee Seung-cheol's I Love You Much is an OST by Web toon <Moonlight Sculptor>, and producer Doko (DOKO) participated in the composition, and Music Video was directed by Lee Rae-kyung.

Lee Seung-cheol's Music Video, starring Park Bo-gum, will be released at 6 pm on January 20.