Park Bo-gum, Lee Seung-cheol Music Video, is a thrilling appearance. "I love you a lot."

Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on singer Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much Music Video.Lee Seung-cheols song I Love You a lot Music Video was released at 6 pm on the 20th.I love you a lot is a song on Lee Seung-cheols single album and is an OST of Webtoon Moonlight Sculptor.Park Bo-gum in the public music video showed a friendly eye and facial expression Acting.Park Bo-gums emotional acting added Lee Seung-cheols sweet voice to the excitement.Park Bo-gum expressed the atmosphere of the calm and sweet song with a delicate expression. The end of the video, I love you a lot, revealed a sad heart.Park Bo-gum boasted a perfect chemistry, appearing as an actor and lover on Music Video.Park Bo-gum expressed the atmosphere of the lover by leaning his face on the shoulder of Ko Yoon-jung and hanging his necklace directly.The songwriting and composition of Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much was directed by producer Doko (DOKO), while Music Video was directed by Lee Rae-kyung.

Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on singer Lee Seung-cheol's 'I Love You Much' Music Video.

Lee Seung-cheol's song "I Love You a lot" Music Video was released at 6 pm on the 20th. 'I love you a lot' is a song on Lee Seung-cheol's single album and is an OST of Webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor'.

Park Bo-gum in the public Music Video showed a friendly eye and facial expression Acting. Park Bo-gum's emotional Acting added Lee Seung-cheol's sweet voice to the excitement.

Park Bo-gum expressed the atmosphere of the calm and sweet song with a delicate expression. The end of the video, "I love you a lot," revealed a sad heart.

Park Bo-gum boasted a perfect chemistry, appearing as an Actor and lover on Music Video. Park Bo-gum expressed the atmosphere of the lover by leaning his face on the shoulder of Ko Yoon-jung and hanging his necklace directly.

The songwriting and composition of Lee Seung-cheol's "I Love You Much" was directed by producer Doko (DOKO), while Music Video was directed by Lee Rae-kyung.