Park Bo-gum, Lee Seung-cheol 'I love you a lot' MV is a feeling of emotion. "I have all eyes"

Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much, Music Video, starring Actor Park Bo-gum, is the talk of the town.Lee Seung-cheols Music Video, I Love You Much, was unveiled on the afternoon of the 20th.Park Bo-gum in the video captures the atmosphere of the song with warm eyes looking at the couple.In addition, the scene where Park Bo-gum handed Ring to the heroine was also a thrilling thing.At the end of the video, Park Bo-gums I Love You a lot narration stimulated even more faint emotions.Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum confirmed the appearance of TVNs new drama Youth Record.

Lee Seung-cheol's I Love You Much, Music Video, starRing Actor Park Bo-gum, is the talk of the town.

Lee Seung-cheol's Music Video, I Love You Much, was unveiled on the afternoon of the 20th.

Park Bo-gum in the video captures the atmosphere of the song with warm eyes looking at the Couple.

In addition, the scene where Park Bo-gum handed Ring to the heroine was also a thrilling thing.

At the end of the video, Park Bo-gum's "I Love You a lot" narration stimulated even more faint emotions.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum confirmed the appearance of TVN's new drama 'Youth Record'.