The Pak Se-ri ideal type is Jung Woo-sung .. The reason is 'this'

Pak Se-ri appeared on SBS Plus Kim Soo-mis rice is eaten?Pak Se-ri avoided the gaze, saying, I do not know if I meet you well when Kim Soo-mi asked, Have you ever seen Celebrity dash?However, when asked if Celebrity wants to meet, he replied, There is no condition.I like the style of men, Pak Se-ri said, referring to Jung Woo-sung at the ideal type World Cup, adding, Yoo Hae-jin is too good.Kim Soo-mi expressed regret over his still solo, saying, I only see Pak Se-ri as a Pak Se-ri player, not a woman; because of the strong image.

Pak Se-ri appeared on SBS Plus Kim Soo-mi's rice is eaten?'

Pak Se-ri avoided the gaze, saying, "I do not know if I meet you well" when Kim Soo-mi asked, "Have you ever seen Celebrity dash?" However, when asked if Celebrity wants to meet, he replied, "There is no condition."

"I like the style of men," Pak Se-ri said, referring to Jung Woo-sung at the ideal type World Cup, adding, "Yoo Hae-jin is too good."

Kim Soo-mi expressed regret over his still solo, saying, "I only see Pak Se-ri as a Pak Se-ri player, not a woman; because of the strong image."