"Tressing Legs from the opening"...Running Man Ahn Jae-hong, perfect adaptation of the Odintsovo of entertainment

Actor Ahn Jae-hong takes a Odintsovo ticket for entertainment through Running Man.Ahn Jae-hong, an entertainment Odintsovo, will unveil his life at the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 12th.Ahn Jae-hong recently said in an Interview after the recording of Running Man, It was really a life entertainment, and It was a strange and interesting experience.As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man that he performed the recording, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.On this day, the members asked Ahn Jae-hong, I heard that there is an individual period that men can not easily do. Can you show me that you are good at tearing your Legs?Ahn Jae-hong said, I am confident that I am confident that I am flexible because I have been swimming for a long time.However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles rather than the entertainment, saying, I am worried about tearing my Legs to the side or tearing them in the future.Ahn Jae-hong showed off his charm in the following missions and races.Ahn Jae-hong asked the crews words, There is a hint somewhere here, Where is it? But he adapted perfectly to the Race that was deceived and deceived by the natural expression and tone that was unknown.It airs every Sunday at 5 p.m.SBS Running Man

Actor Ahn Jae-hong takes a Odintsovo ticket for entertainment through Running Man'.

Ahn Jae-hong, an entertainment Odintsovo, will unveil his life at the sbs entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 12th.

Ahn Jae-hong recently said in an Interview after the recording of Running Man, "It was really a 'life' entertainment," and "It was a strange and interesting experience." As I felt, Ahn Jae-hong was soaked in the charm of Running Man' that he performed the recording, and his passion was not unusual from the opening.

On this day, the members asked Ahn Jae-hong, "I heard that there is an individual period that men can not easily do. Can you show me that you are good at tearing your Legs?" Ahn Jae-hong said, "I am confident that I am confident that I am flexible because I have been swimming for a long time." However, Ahn Jae-hong laughed with pure troubles rather than the entertainment, saying, "I am worried about tearing my Legs to the side or tearing them in the future."

Ahn Jae-hong showed off his charm in the following missions and Races. Ahn Jae-hong asked the crew's words, "There is a hint somewhere here," "Where is it?" But he adapted perfectly to the Race that was deceived and deceived by the natural expression and tone that was unknown.

It airs every Sunday at 5 p.m.

sbs Running Man'