OH MY GIRL YooA, Attachment doll "becomes too big and unscrupulous"

Group OH MY GIRL YooA introduced the attachment doll worry to fans and made it cute.On January 28, YooA posted several photos on the OH MY GIRL official Instagram with the article I would like to introduce Shashas soul mate.In the photo, YooA is hugging a brown bear doll, Shasha known as YooAs nickname.YooA then introduced the attachment doll Worry to Instagram, It is a doll that I carry every day when I go home and (of course, I am a child who listens to and eats Shashas worries when I sleep.YooA said, I carried too much, and nowadays I am worried about it.Choi Yu-jin
Group OH MY GIRL YooA introduced the attachment doll worry to fans and made it cute.On January 28, YooA posted several photos on the OH MY GIRL official Instagram with the article I would like to introduce Shashas soul mate.In the photo, YooA is hugging a brown bear doll, Shasha known as YooAs nickname.YooA then introduced the attachment doll Worry to Instagram, It is a doll that I carry every day when I go home and (of course, I am a child who listens to and eats Shashas worries when I sleep.YooA said, I carried too much, and nowadays I am worried about it.Choi Yu-jin

Group OH MY GIRL YooA introduced the attachment doll 'worry' to fans and made it cute.

On January 28, YooA posted several photos on the OH MY GIRL official Instagram with the article "I would like to introduce Shasha's soul mate". In the photo, YooA is hugging a brown bear doll, 'Shasha' known as YooA's nickname.

YooA then introduced the attachment doll "Worry" to Instagram, "It is a doll that I carry every day when I go home and (of course, I am a child who listens to and eats Shasha's worries when I sleep."

YooA said, "I carried too much, and nowadays I am worried about it."

Choi Yu-jin