"Running Man" Yoo Jae-Suk, English language language pronunciation, "My son said not to read a fairy tale book."

The story of the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk being ignored by his son Jiho-gun was revealed because of his English language language pronunciation.On the 26th, SBS entertainment program Running Man, the members had time to talk about the New Years wishes on New Years Day.In this process, two fathers, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who have young children, were exposed to extraordinary grievances.Haha said in her New Years wish, I will learn. The reason was because of the children.Dreamy thought my Father was ignorant. I thought my Father was good at English language language until I was five years old, but I was six years old. Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Hahas story, also shared a great deal of sympathy and introduced the anecdote. I always read my English language language fairy tale to my son JiHo, but when I was seven years old, he said, Do not read it now.It is because of pronunciation, he said. I do not read it anymore since then. New Years Day New Years wishes The extraordinary grievances of fathers who have children

The story of the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk being ignored by his son JiHo-gun was revealed because of his English language language pronunciation.

On the 26th, SBS entertainment program Running Man', the members had time to talk about the New Year's wishes on New Year's Day. In this process, two Fathers, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who have young children, were exposed to extraordinary grievances.

Haha said in her New Year's wish, "I will learn." The reason was because of the children. Dreamy thought my Father was ignorant. I thought my Father was good at English language language until I was five years old, but I was six years old. "

Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Haha's story, also shared a great deal of sympathy and introduced the anecdote. "I always read my English language language fairy tale to my son JiHo, but when I was seven years old, he said, 'Do not read it now.' It is because of pronunciation, "he said." I do not read it anymore since then. "

New Year's Day New Year's wishes The extraordinary grievances of Fathers who have children