'Music Camp' Jung Woo-sung "You mean handsome? I think it's natural"

Jung Woo-sung was honest about his good-looking and laughed.Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, who played a major role in the film The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) on MBC FM4U Radio Bae Chul-soos Music Camp on the 22nd.On this day, Bae Chul-soo asked, If you choose a handsome person in the broadcasting industry, you will mention Jung Woo-sung a lot. What do you think?Jung Woo-sung said, I think it is natural. Jung Woo-sung said, It is a joke I Zazu do. I am sick to try to get to Music Camp.I am part of a persons appearance and I have to fill in the other appearance, of course, I think that praise and bad news about movies and personal evaluations are not mine.In this story, Bae Chul-soo said, I will be burdened, but Jung Woo-sung laughed, Its good to hear.Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag, and is scheduled to open on February 12th.Photo = DB

Jung Woo-sung was honest about his 'good-looking' and laughed.

Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, who played a major role in the film "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) on MBC FM4U Radio 'Bae Chul-soo's Music Camp' on the 22nd.

On this day, Bae Chul-soo asked, "If you choose a handsome person in the broadcasting industry, you will mention Jung Woo-sung a lot. What do you think?"

Jung Woo-sung said, "I think it is natural." Jung Woo-sung said, "It is a joke I Zazu do." "I am sick to try to get to 'Music Camp'."

"I am part of a person's appearance and I have to fill in the other appearance, of course, I think that praise and bad news about movies and personal evaluations are not mine."

In this story, Bae Chul-soo said, "I will be burdened," but Jung Woo-sung laughed, "It's good to hear."

Meanwhile, 'The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray' is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag, and is scheduled to open on February 12th.

Photo = DB