Monstar and EXO Sehun & Chanyeol honor Four Dharma Sears in Album

I am grateful to Monstar for receiving the Four Dharma Seals at the Golden Disk, an award ceremony that I would like to stand for if I am a singer, Monstar said after winning the Four Dharma Seals at the awards ceremony at the 2020 Golden Disk Awards Album at the Kocheok Kai Dome in Seoul on the 5th.Another Four Dharma Sears winner, EXO Sehun and Chanyeol, promised to see you in a new way, saying, Thanks to my fan love, I won the Golden Disk Four Dharma Sears.The awards ceremony for the 2020 Golden Disk Awards was attended by God Se7en, New East, Monstar X, BTS, Seventeen, Twice, (girl) children and Astro.MC was singer and actor Lee Seung Gi and actor Park So-dam.glossy bag
I am grateful to Monstar for receiving the Four Dharma Seals at the Golden Disk, an award ceremony that I would like to stand for if I am a singer, Monstar said after winning the Four Dharma Seals at the awards ceremony at the 2020 Golden Disk Awards Album at the Kocheok Kai Dome in Seoul on the 5th.Another Four Dharma Sears winner, EXO Sehun and Chanyeol, promised to see you in a new way, saying, Thanks to my fan love, I won the Golden Disk Four Dharma Sears.The awards ceremony for the 2020 Golden Disk Awards was attended by God Se7en, New East, Monstar X, BTS, Seventeen, Twice, (girl) children and Astro.MC was singer and actor Lee Seung Gi and actor Park So-dam.glossy bag

“I am grateful to Monstar for receiving the Four Dharma Seals at the Golden Disk, an award ceremony that I would like to stand for if I am a singer,” Monstar said after winning the Four Dharma Seals at the awards ceremony at the 2020 Golden Disk Awards Album at the Kocheok Kai Dome in Seoul on the 5th. Another Four Dharma Sears winner, EXO Sehun and Chanyeol, promised to "see you in a new way," saying, "Thanks to my fan love, I won the Golden Disk Four Dharma Sears."

The awards ceremony for the 2020 Golden Disk Awards was attended by God Se7en, New East, Monstar X, BTS, Seventeen, Twice, (girl) children and Astro. MC was singer and Actor Lee Seung Gi and Actor Park So-dam.

glossy bag