MomoLand, after 'Puppy', says: "I'm just going to be full of good things."

Momoland told the official Instagram on July 7, #Momoland met Marys with the first Puppy of the new year.Thank you for joining me until late in the day. I posted a picture with the article #MOMOLAND # Hye Bin # Jane # #JooE # Ain # Nancy #Thumbs_Up full of good things like fortune from Fortune Cookie.In the photo, Momoland is staring at the camera with a blanket with a hound checkered pattern, and it is warm because they are wearing one pillow and their heads are facing each other.The netizens commented, I think positively and work strongly, Momoland and Good night, my queens. I love you.Meanwhile, Momoland released a new song, Thumbs Up (show up) on December 30 last year.

MomoLand told the official Instagram on July 7, "#MomoLand met Marys with the first Puppy of the new year. Thank You for joining me until late in the day. I posted a picture with the article "#MomoLand # Hye Bin # Jane # #JooE # Ain # Nancy #Thumbs_Up" full of good things like fortune from Fortune Cookie.

In the photo, MomoLand is staring at the camera with a blanket with a hound checkered pattern, and it is warm because they are wearing one pillow and their heads are facing each other.

The netizens commented, "I think positively and work strongly, MomoLand" and "Good night, my queens. I love you."

Meanwhile, MomoLand released a new song, "Thumbs Up (show up)" on December 30 last year.