MomoLand JooE, Bo Burnham: Make Happy 'popping'..."Thank you Marys"

Momoland JooE thanked fansThe last 9th day JooE said through his instagram, Thank you for always believing and always together. We will grow into a cooler singer in the future. I will repay you.Thank you so much for my help. Thanks to Ulmerider, I have not had a proper picture because I am excited about my first son, Thank you Merries. In the open photo, JooE is wearing a yellow stage costume with frills and taking various poses. In the photo, JooEs unique delight and youthfulness are felt, making it feel good.The netizens responded in various ways such as Congratulations on the first place, I worked hard today and It is so cute.On the other hand, JoeEs group Momoland won the first place in comeback with Thumbs Up at 9th day Mnet M Countdown.Photo: JooE Instagram

MomoLand JooE thanked fans

The last 9th day JooE said through his instagram, "Thank you for always believing and always together. We will grow into a cooler Singer in the future. I will repay you. Thank you so much for my help. Thanks to Ulmerider, I have not had a proper picture because I am excited about my first son, Thank you Merries. "

In the open photo, JooE is wearing a yellow stage costume with frills and taking various poses. In the photo, JooE's unique delight and youthfulness are felt, making it feel good. The netizens responded in various ways such as "Congratulations on the first place", "I worked hard today" and "It is so cute".

On the other hand, JoeE's group MomoLand won the first place in comeback with 'Thumbs Up' at 9th day Mnet 'M Countdown'.

Photo: JooE Instagram