'Midnight' Jung Woo-sung X Jeon Do-yeon 25 years co-work "Let's go together Honor, meet again"

Actor Jung Woo-sung has revealed his meeting with Jeon Do-yeon as Honor in 25 years.On SBS s Full Entertainment Midnight broadcast on the 22nd, Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, who are the main characters of Beasts who want to catch straw, appeared in February.Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung met in the work for the first time in 25 years.When asked about the co-worked feelings together by the two Actors, Jeon Do-yeon replied: Im so glad I took it now.Jung Woo-sung said, I was not alone in waiting, and said, I am Honor with Jeon Do-yeon.So, Jeon Do-yeon told Jung Woo-sung, Why do you do this?I had a lot of things I didnt see more than I knew, I want to meet again at the movie scene, said Jeon Do-yeon, who then commented on the co-work of the two men, The same age.Jung Woo-sung said, I thought it would have been difficult for me personally as a fierce character in the meantime. He said, I want to have time to complete Actor Jeon Do-yeon while playing a little lighter role.Jungaram, who also appeared together, said, I thought I would like to make it easier because I have a lot of respectable seniors.Especially, I am a fan of Jeon Do-yeon and I am sorry that I do not have a chance to co-work together.Jung Woo-sung laughed at me, saying, It took me 25 years to go.In the meantime, Actor Youn Yuh-jung made a topic of Jeon Do-yeon participated in the movie at the production presentation of Beasts who want to catch straw.Jung Woo-sung said, There was a scene of catching the hair of Jeon Do-yeon in the play.I think you are very proud of yourself. Youn Yuh-jung also said that he had a time of revenge for Jeon Do-yeon.Then, Jeon Do-yeon said, When I was a maid, I hit my senior slap, and it was so shocking. Its cute.

Actor Jung Woo-sung has revealed his meeting with Jeon Do-yeon as Honor in 25 years.

On SBS 's' Full Entertainment Midnight' broadcast on the 22nd, Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, who are the main characters of 'Beasts who want to catch straw', appeared in February.

Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung met in the work for the first time in 25 years. When asked about the co-worked feelings together by the two Actors, Jeon Do-yeon replied: "I'm so glad I took it now." Jung Woo-sung said, "I was not alone in waiting," and said, "I am Honor with Jeon Do-yeon." So, Jeon Do-yeon told Jung Woo-sung, "Why do you do this?"

"I had a lot of things I didn't see more than I knew, I want to meet again at the movie scene," said Jeon Do-yeon, who then commented on the co-work of the two men, "The same age." Jung Woo-sung said, "I thought it would have been difficult for me personally as a fierce character in the meantime." He said, "I want to have time to complete Actor Jeon Do-yeon while playing a little lighter role."

Jungaram, who also appeared together, said, "I thought I would like to make it easier because I have a lot of respectable seniors." Especially, "I am a fan of Jeon Do-yeon" and "I am sorry that I do not have a chance to co-work together." Jung Woo-sung laughed at me, saying, "It took me 25 years to go."

In the meantime, Actor Youn Yuh-jung made a topic of Jeon Do-yeon participated in the movie' at the production presentation of 'Beasts who want to catch straw'. Jung Woo-sung said, "There was a scene of catching the hair of Jeon Do-yeon in the play. I think you are very proud of yourself. "Youn Yuh-jung also said that he had a time of revenge for Jeon Do-yeon. Then, Jeon Do-yeon said, "When I was a 'maid', I hit my senior slap, and it was so shocking. It's cute."