'Midnight' Jung Woo-sung, met with Jeon Do-yeon, told Jung Ga-ram, "It took me 25 years to wait.

The meeting between Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung was concluded after 25 years.In SBS full-time entertainment Midnight broadcast on the 22nd, interviews with Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung were released.On this day, I met with the protagonists of the movie The Animals who want to catch even the straw.I am so glad to have taken it now, said Jeon Do-yeon, who asked why he had taken it with Jung Woo-sung.Jung Woo-sung said, I was not alone in my personal waiting because you said so. It is an honor to be with Jeon Do-yeon.Also, about each other, who is the same age actor, Jeon Do-yeon said, I thought that I did not see more actors.I want to meet again at the movie scene. And Jung Woo-sung said, Jeon Do-yeon has been a lot of intense characters for a while, but I thought it would be difficult for him personally. He said, I want to have time to complete Actor Jeon Do-yeon while playing a little lighter role.Jung Ga-ram, who is known to have admired Jeon Do-yeon since his debut, said, I was so sorry that I did not have the opportunity to breathe like my seniors this time.Jung Woo-sung then said, Garam, you have to wait a long time, I have met 25 years after my debut.So, Jeon Do-yeon laughed and laughed, Do you have to tell me how many years have passed?

The meeting between Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung was concluded after 25 years.

In sbs 'full-time entertainment Midnight' broadcast on the 22nd, interviews with Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung were released.

On this day, I met with the protagonists of the movie "The Animals who want to catch even the straw". "I am so glad to have taken it now," said Jeon Do-yeon, who asked why he had taken it with Jung Woo-sung.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I was not alone in my personal waiting because you said so." "It is an honor to be with Jeon Do-yeon."

Also, about each other, who is the same age Actor, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I thought that I did not see more Actors. I want to meet again at the movie scene. "

And Jung Woo-sung said, "Jeon Do-yeon has been a lot of intense characters for a while, but I thought it would be difficult for him personally." He said, "I want to have time to complete Actor Jeon Do-yeon while playing a little lighter role."

Jung Ga-ram, who is known to have admired Jeon Do-yeon since his debut, said, "I was so sorry that I did not have the opportunity to breathe like my seniors this time." Jung Woo-sung then said, "Garam, you have to wait a long time, I have met 25 years after my debut." So, Jeon Do-yeon laughed and laughed, "Do you have to tell me how many years have passed?"