'Midnight' Jung Woo-sung "Jeon Do-yeon, I hope you play a lot of light roles in the future"

In SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the afternoon of the 22nd, an interview between Actor Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon, the main characters of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep, was released.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, Jung Woo-sung thought that I was an actor who did not see much more than I knew.Jung Woo-sung responded to Jeon Do-yeon, saying, I thought it would be difficult to realize a fierce character personally.I hope you will have time to complete Actor Jeon Do-yeon while playing a little lighter in the future. Meanwhile, the animals that want to catch straws are ordinary human criminals who plan the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Photo: SBS screen capture

In sbs's Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the afternoon of the 22nd, an interview between Actor Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon, the main characters of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep, was released.

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, "Jung Woo-sung thought that I was an Actor who did not see much more than I knew."

Jung Woo-sung responded to Jeon Do-yeon, saying, "I thought it would be difficult to realize a fierce character personally. I hope you will have time to complete Actor Jeon Do-yeon while playing a little lighter in the future. "

Meanwhile, the animals that want to catch straws are ordinary human criminals who plan the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

Photo: sbs screen capture